Why haven't you registered yet?

Registration is quick, easy and completely FREE! Click the Create Account button located at the top-right to sign-up and receive additional benefits that existing members are already receiving!

Photo
- - - - -

Ocean Heights

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
11 replies to this topic

#1 mcheiss

mcheiss

Metropolitan Area

• Members+
  • 8,574 posts

Posted 13 December 2005 - 10:03 PM

This is my favorite High Rise Residential Building for Dubai. Ocean Heights will be 82 Floors once completed and be one of the world's tallest Residential Buildings.

Ocean Heights will contain 600 plus luxury 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments. It will also provide customers with 24-hour security, a dedicated concierge desk, professional housekeeping services and 700 parking spaces. It was designed by award-winning architectural firm Aedas.

It will also be located in the Dubai Marina and should be completed by 2008.

Here's a pic:

Posted Image

Beau-ti-ful!!!

#2 FaeLLe

FaeLLe

Unincorporated Area

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 13 December 2005 - 10:40 PM

Dubai is going insane !!

#3 Mith242

Mith242

Gigalopolis

• Moderators
  • 18,744 posts

Posted 14 December 2005 - 07:03 PM

This is my favorite High Rise Residential Building for Dubai. Ocean Heights will be 82 Floors once completed and be one of the world's tallest Residential Buildings.

Posted Image

Beau-ti-ful!!!

Argh, I can't decide which building I like best. There's too many nice buildings to pick from over there.

#4 NCB

NCB

Metropolitan Area

• Members+
  • 8,885 posts

Posted 14 December 2005 - 09:34 PM

Fantastic building!

I hear ya Mith, it's nearly impossible to pick a favorite, because they all look great!

#5 FaeLLe

FaeLLe

Unincorporated Area

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 14 December 2005 - 11:47 PM

Fantastic building!

I hear ya Mith, it's nearly impossible to pick a favorite, because they all look great!

Think how hard it is for people who invest in Real Estate to pick which buildings to buy penthouses in....... surely you cant buy them all !!!

#6 malec

malec

Whistle-Stop

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 14 December 2005 - 11:55 PM

I've seen some huge renders for this tower and looks amazing but am too lazy now. It's 5:00 am and have been out all night. Definitely need some sleep. Will post tomorrow! :)

#7 mcheiss

mcheiss

Metropolitan Area

• Members+
  • 8,574 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 08:30 AM

I've seen some huge renders for this tower and looks amazing but am too lazy now. It's 5:00 am and have been out all night. Definitely need some sleep. Will post tomorrow! :)

Awesome!!

#8 malec

malec

Whistle-Stop

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 11:25 AM

Close thread NOW if you are on dial-up :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#9 mcheiss

mcheiss

Metropolitan Area

• Members+
  • 8,574 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 02:24 PM

I knew you'd find some Renderings!!

It looks even better with the whole openness.

Are the going to put this project on the water, or more intown? I think it goes better on the shoreline.

#10 malec

malec

Whistle-Stop

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 02:42 PM

This tower is definitely NOT going to stand on its own. It's in the area with the torch, princess tower, 23 marina, infinity tower, etc... Although it does stand a little away from most of these

#11 mcheiss

mcheiss

Metropolitan Area

• Members+
  • 8,574 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 02:53 PM

This tower is definitely NOT going to stand on its own. It's in the area with the torch, princess tower, 23 marina, infinity tower, etc... Although it does stand a little away from most of these

Dang, I really liked the picture I have of it next to the sea, all alone. I guess sometimes developers do that to put an emphasis on their project.

It's good though it will be other highrises like the soon to be world's tallest residential Princess Tower.

#12 NCB

NCB

Metropolitan Area

• Members+
  • 8,885 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 07:23 PM

I really like it!