-- CLICK HERE to buy advertising space for this spot! --

Why haven't you registered yet?

Registration is quick, easy and completely FREE! Click the Create Account button located at the top-right to sign-up and receive additional benefits that existing members are already receiving!

Photo
- - - - -

Welcome!

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 sockmonkey70

sockmonkey70

Crossroads

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 December 2006 - 09:43 PM

Mary, with as much effort as I've put into your apartment search, you'd BETTER be moving to Shreveport!!! :)

Good to see you introduce yourself, and good to see you've made it back over this way!

Haha. I will be inevitably moving to Shreveport. I just can not say I will get into clinicals with 100% certainty for next Spring.. But my advisor said I was prety much a shoe in :P

So yeah. Thanks. You have been SUPER awesome in assisting me with apartments. More than kind. I don't think I would have helped someone if they bugged me as much as I bug you lol.

Edited by sockmonkey70, 18 December 2006 - 09:43 PM.

#22 dimebag1980

dimebag1980

Metropolis

• Members+
  • 7,830 posts

Posted 18 December 2006 - 09:48 PM

Haha. I will be inevitably moving to Shreveport. I just can not say I will get into clinicals with 100% certainty for next Spring.. But my advisor said I was prety much a shoe in :P

So yeah. Thanks. You have been SUPER awesome in assisting me with apartments. More than kind. I don't think I would have helped someone if they bugged me as much as I bug you lol.

Well, you ARE pushing your luck...

Just kidding, it's been a pleasure. And it will continue to be, as I'm sure your search is far from over. Expect a few more nice apartment complexes to open over the next year, though most will be in the $800-$1200/month range.

I hope you do make your clinicals, and if you decide to stay here afterward, I'm sure you'll make a great addition to the large SBC medical community.

#23 sockmonkey70

sockmonkey70

Crossroads

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 December 2006 - 09:55 PM

Well, you ARE pushing your luck...

Just kidding, it's been a pleasure. And it will continue to be, as I'm sure your search is far from over. Expect a few more nice apartment complexes to open over the next year, though most will be in the $800-$1200/month range.

I hope you do make your clinicals, and if you decide to stay here afterward, I'm sure you'll make a great addition to the large SBC medical community.

Actually, I should be in SBC atleast 4 years. 2 for clinicals, and then I plan to sign on contract with one of the area hospitals for two years. It is rumored if you do this before you begin clinicals, you get in clincals no matter what..Plus it will be good experience in a familiar setting, and you usually have to have 2 yrs experience to get a better position. So hey, I don't see any negatives. They hospital may even help pay for school! Which I desperately need LOL.

#24 dimebag1980

dimebag1980

Metropolis

• Members+
  • 7,830 posts

Posted 18 December 2006 - 09:59 PM

Actually, I should be in SBC atleast 4 years. 2 for clinicals, and then I plan to sign on contract with one of the area hospitals for two years. It is rumored if you do this before you begin clinicals, you get in clincals no matter what..Plus it will be good experience in a familiar setting, and you usually have to have 2 yrs experience to get a better position. So hey, I don't see any negatives. They hospital may even help pay for school! Which I desperately need LOL.

That would be awesome for you. There's a lot of opportunity here, and I don't doubt you'll enjoy living here once you're settled in.

#25 Chris_J_Norris

Chris_J_Norris

Crossroads

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 04:54 AM

My name is Chris, 29 years old. Life long resident of the Shreveport and Keithville areas. Just sign up, I currently live right now in Shreveport, right off of Wallace Lake Rd. Found this forum while doing a Google search on South Park Mall. Glad I found this forum, I may not be able to offer alot but I see there is alot of really good people on this forum. I was reading all threw the forum yesterday before I sign up. I'm glad to be apart of this forum

Edited by Chris_J_Norris, 03 August 2013 - 04:55 AM.

#26 Antrell Williams

Antrell Williams

Burg

• Moderators
  • 1,982 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 10:20 PM

Welcome to the board Chris. Good to have more SBC representation here!

#27 dimebag1980

dimebag1980

Metropolis

• Members+
  • 7,830 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 06:19 PM

My name is Chris, 29 years old. Life long resident of the Shreveport and Keithville areas. Just sign up, I currently live right now in Shreveport, right off of Wallace Lake Rd. Found this forum while doing a Google search on South Park Mall. Glad I found this forum, I may not be able to offer alot but I see there is alot of really good people on this forum. I was reading all threw the forum yesterday before I sign up. I'm glad to be apart of this forum

Welcome, Chris! While we all don't post very often anymore, a few of us have been around here for quite a few years and love to have some new blood on the board.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users