Why haven't you registered yet?

Registration is quick, easy and completely FREE! Click the Create Account button located at the top-right to sign-up and receive additional benefits that existing members are already receiving!

Photo
- - - - -

What's Going On In Augusta

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 Pillsbury

Pillsbury

Burg

• Members+
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,310 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 01:48 PM

Oh, um, he, um, doesn't like for me to give that number out. Um, yeah, we're such good friends, and, um, I wouldn't want to impose........... :whistling:

#22 suburban george3

suburban george3

Town

• Members+
  • 2,737 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 09:40 PM

Oh, um, he, um, doesn't like for me to give that number out. Um, yeah, we're such good friends, and, um, I wouldn't want to impose........... :whistling:

I tell you what, just send him a text message that I need to talk to him.... He should know MY number!!

#23 Pillsbury

Pillsbury

Burg

• Members+
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,310 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 04:07 PM

I tell you what, just send him a text message that I need to talk to him.... He should know MY number!!

I'll tell him this Wednesday when I'm hanging with him at the Augusta National Clubhouse!!!

#24 suburban george3

suburban george3

Town

• Members+
  • 2,737 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 09:40 AM

Thanks for the suggestions everyone! Had a blast in Augusta! We did the Riverwalk and the downtown thing plus on Saturday night we went to Argos. We saw they were having a drag show and I don't think myself, or my friends from Atlanta or D.C. were expecting much but we were GREATLY surprised. Those drag queens put on a "fierce" show! They almost brought the house down.

We were go to try the French Market Sunday, but they aren't open on Sundays! Maybe next time! :(

Pillsbury, we lost count on the rims. It amazes me, they're up to 24's now on the old LTD's and Caprices. Even saw a couple of old Regal coupes. What r they thinking??

While we toured the historic districts, I was unable to take pictures as my camera acted up!!

Again, thanks for the tips!

Posted Image

#25 Pillsbury

Pillsbury

Burg

• Members+
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,310 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 08:04 AM

Great shot man!!! Glad you enjoyed your trip to Augusta. It's a pretty cool town. I wish Squeaky's Tip Top was still open. That was the birthplace of Disco Hell and the backyard also serves as a graveyard for a guy's finger that was accidently cut off. They had a full funeral Mass and everything for his finger. That is one of the things I like about Augusta: the eccentric behavior of its residents (including myself). I will miss it.

Glad you liked the Drag Shows. Although I'm straight, I used to know a girl whose brother and his partner told me that the Drag Shows in Augusta were great, even better than a lot of larger cities---back in the good old days when Lady Chablis would head up here quite a bit.....

That's great about the rims. I had to help my cousin move back to Augusta from Chapel Hill on Saturday. While stopped at a gas station, an 84 Chrysler Lebarron pulls up, with one SPINNING HUBCAP. The music was blasting, shaking the car around. I looked over and my brother's face was red, he was doubled-over laughing, and pointing at the one hubcap....................What's wrong with people?

#26 PJA

PJA

Hamlet

• Members+
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 08:41 AM

The James Brown turkey giveaway was yesterday. Al Sharpton took the late singer's place.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users