Why haven't you registered yet?

Registration is quick, easy and completely FREE! Click the Create Account button located at the top-right to sign-up and receive additional benefits that existing members are already receiving!

Photo
- - - - -

NWA media

• Please log in to reply
165 replies to this topic

#161 strmchsr77

strmchsr77

Burg

• Members+
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,910 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 02:02 PM

I did find a way to get the online edition free...you just need to know someone that already has a subscription. Then plug in the name and address. I read it online everyday from Texas for free. :ph34r:

#162 zman9810

zman9810

Burg

• Members+
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,151 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 01:17 AM

I did find a way to get the online edition free...you just need to know someone that already has a subscription. Then plug in the name and address. I read it online everyday from Texas for free. :ph34r:

Shhhh- that was supposed to be our secret ;)

Edited by zman9810, 09 December 2009 - 01:20 AM.

#163 zman9810

zman9810

Burg

• Members+
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,151 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 11:57 AM

Good news! The new NWAonline is avaiable and it gives subscribers the abilty to research the archives. I'm not sure how far back they go but there is a link to 2007 so it must be a ways back. The new site is clean and easy to navigate. Links to the individual papers takes to an online edition of the hard copy where you can expand each article to read- very nice. Itr turned our much better than some online newspapers around- some have so many popups and such that they are hard to read.

#164 zman9810

zman9810

Burg

• Members+
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,151 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 08:26 PM

Hooray! The NWA Times has started publishing the metro buildings permits again. They are monthly and show the increase in activity in NWA. This is a very valuable service that while public information is diffibult for the average person to find.

#165 Mith242

Mith242

Gigalopolis

• Moderators
  • 18,743 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 05:29 PM

Hooray! The NWA Times has started publishing the metro buildings permits again. They are monthly and show the increase in activity in NWA. This is a very valuable service that while public information is diffibult for the average person to find.

Sweet.   :thumbsup:

#166 aerotive

aerotive

Whistle-Stop

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:33 AM

Anyone else recently get a freebie weekend paper from the DG?  Few light articles and a bunch of circulars. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users