Why haven't you registered yet?

Registration is quick, easy and completely FREE! Click the Create Account button located at the top-right to sign-up and receive additional benefits that existing members are already receiving!

Photo
- - - - -

Cola's Vista

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 Firefox

Firefox

Whistle-Stop

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 30 December 2006 - 05:34 PM

Columbia's Vista District in the afternoon, maybe not the best time to show how busy it can be on any given night but to see the buildings daytime is better. So sit down kick your feet up let me do the walking for you and have a drink from Wild Hare, so Drink up and enjoy THE VISTA :cheers2:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Firefox, 30 December 2006 - 06:03 PM.

#2 krazeeboi

krazeeboi

Gigalopolis

• Moderators
  • 16,665 posts

Posted 30 December 2006 - 05:59 PM

The Vista is definitely more of a nightlife district, although you can typically find activity along Gervais during the day.

I hate that big parking lot in front of club Ra and the train murals; it really interrupts the fabric of the Vista.

The new structures in the Vista complement the historic structures pretty nicely, particularly Vista Lofts and the Hampton Inn.

#3 Spartan

Spartan

Gigalopolis

• Global Moderators
  • 17,210 posts

Posted 30 December 2006 - 11:10 PM

^ I agree Krazee, plus there is a huge parking lot in the back anyway. I say lets fill it in!

Great pictures Firefox! I look forward to seeing more :)

#4 803metlife

803metlife

Hamlet

• Members+
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 663 posts

Posted 03 February 2007 - 08:55 PM

I notice the rendering sign on Huger St. for the condo's their building besides publix. I think it's going to have a major impact on the vistas skyline. It's amazing how most of the condo developments haven't started yet. It's so many proposed developments in that area we often forget about most of them.

#5 waccamatt

waccamatt

Town

• Members+
  • 3,808 posts

Posted 04 February 2007 - 12:25 AM

I notice the rendering sign on Huger St. for the condo's their building besides publix. I think it's going to have a major impact on the vistas skyline. It's amazing how most of the condo developments haven't started yet. It's so many proposed developments in that area we often forget about most of them.

Which ones are you referring to?

#6 GamecockEngineer

GamecockEngineer

Whistle-Stop

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 04 February 2007 - 10:01 PM

That picture of the Indian reminds me of the Seinfeld Episode where Jerry buys it for Elaine and it makes it way through Kramer to Elaine's boss.

That's at the candy company/store, right? That's a pretty cool store.

Edited by GamecockEngineer, 04 February 2007 - 10:02 PM.