Best/Worst Transit Stops in your Experience

vorxaw

Hi, I am working on a project that looks at urban design around transit stops (bus/tram). I am currently collecting examples of great and horrible stop around the world. I know there must be some fascinating examples around the world that I will never come across unless it is with your help; so I very much appreciate your input.

If you can think of some great stops from your daily travels...

1) Please tell me why (Design? Integration with surrounding land use? Excellent information? Innovative safety mechanism? etcetc)

2) Please include a google streetview link so I can check it out myself or a picture if you already have one

For example, one of my favourites is eugensplatz station in Stuttgart, which is very well integrated with the adjacent park

https://maps.google.ca/maps?q=eugensplatz&hl=en&ll=48.777618,9.190294&spn=0.001525,0.002411&hq=eugensplatz&radius=15000&t=m&z=19&layer=c&cbll=48.777787,9.190374&panoid=D0V6OseG_TcqAgi5Big9_Q&cbp=12,325.86,,0,-3.2

Thank you very much.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Archived