Davidson Southeast: Antioch, Century Farms, East of Brentwood

smeagolsfree

Pretty sure those are for some new trails Parks and TDOT are putting in for portions of a 440 greenway. There was some discussion on the Belmont-Hillsboro listserv about this recently.

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!topic/belmont-hillsboro/c5f4h5dTZGo

That would be great! New greenways are always A-ok in my book!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

2300 Berry Hill looks to have the parking garage either complete, or mostly complete. They look like they are starting on the residential end. Stick frame (not shocking).

The project at the old Melrose Lanes looks to actually be getting some work done. The building itself is starting....and...again...stick frame.

Where is the Shops at 7 Springs going to be located?

Also, have there been any promo photos released of the Melrose Lanes project?

Its nice to see that location finally start to rise as I drive by on 65 in the mornings...

Shops will be part of the Life Point Hosp. project at 7 Springs. Just another building and I think it will sit between the second office building or maybe in front once it starts and is completed.

Never got an official rendering for Melrose. William Williams's has asked for one but they have never released it and I have not seen a web site.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I think the building is fine...I'm just not sure I like it right there.

It's got a warehouse look to it...which is totally cool in the right setting. This type of thing would look good in Midtown, somewhere off of Church. 12th South? Eh...needs more funk.

looks like something out of Brentwood and terribly boring, hopefully the finished product is nicer than that.

What makes it look like something out of Brentwood? It doesn't look anything close to anything in Brentwood. It would likely have a lot more glass if it were a Brentwood building.

I hope they have a plan for stormwater storage in the basement.  That intersection is prone to flooding and there are lots of complaints in that area about flooded basements after heavy rains.  Some neighbors have been asking to modify the creek that runs through Sevier Park, but State of TN waterways officials won't allow it for some (possibly good) reason.