350 N. Main Street hotel.

gman430

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will say that it is pretty remarkable that the central business district alone will have 3 hotel under construction at one time. Depending on the timeline for the News site, we could potentially see 4, but I think it's more likely that we will just see 3 once again because of the Aloft finishing this fall.

• 2 weeks later...

Construction barriers going up around site. This one appears to be a go. Talk about a cursed site though. :wacko:

I noticed looking up Main today that they have the sidewalk and the far right portion of the street closed for this. I haven't actually been by the site and I forget that it's even happening.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
15 hours ago, ausrutherford said:

I dont remember hearing about this during the approval process, but apparently this is suppose to have an automated parking system, which would be a first in Greenville. 

They will have lifts. The garage will be valet only and they will part cars two high.

• 1 month later...

Archived