CONSTRUCTION THREAD: Perimeter Condominiums - Rhett and Markley

gman430

• 2 weeks later...

And here we go: http://www.upstatebusinessjournal.com/news/stadium-apartments-construction-set-spring/ I noticed that the rental rates are far more expensive than 400 Rhett and the complex doesn't appear to offer any additional amenities to make the extra cost worthwhile.

Edited by gman430

And here we go: http://www.upstatebusinessjournal.com/news/stadium-apartments-construction-set-spring/ I noticed that the rental rates are far more expensive than 400 Rhett and the complex doesn't appear to offer any additional amenities to make the extra cost worthwhile.

Perhaps more luxurious appointments inside ( aka marble, etc)?

• 2 weeks later...

They are good for 3 years. Maybe a change big enough to need re-approval?

It went before the DRB in October 2012 I believe. Must be some changes to the project. The rendering on the signage on site looks the same as what was approved by the DRB though.

Edited by gman430

I did a quick side-by-side comparison between the current application and the one that was approved at the 11/1/12 DRB meeting (after changes recommended at the 10/04/12. The only change I can detect is that the original application was for 100 residential units while the current application is for 105 residential units. Other than that, the two applications appear to be the same, with identical plan and elevation views.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

These apartments are going to be embarrassingly bland with Markley Row across the street. I wish the Fountains apt's design were on the Stadium site. If only Markley Row had come along first. But, glad to see so many new units popping up deep in the West End. Bring on the restaurants and bars, please!

These apartments are going to be embarrassingly bland with Markley Row across the street. I wish the Fountains apt's design were on the Stadium site. If only Markley Row had come along first. But, glad to see so many new units popping up deep in the West End. Bring on the restaurants and bars, please!

The Fountains? Which one is that? Flournoy's project?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...