Lady & Washington Residential Tower (29 Stories)

victory

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just went to the website but didn't see anything. You mind posting the link here? Thanks.

They took it down apparently. It was there this morning, but the story has rolled off. I could probably Google "leased parking agreement tomlin" and it could probably be located there. 

After reading this, I'm not 100% clear as to whether the 22 stories would be built on top of the existing garage or if it includes the garage. My guess is that it's in addition to what's there. In general, 250 unit residential highrises in Charlotte generally are about 22-25 stories tall.

After reading this, I'm not 100% clear as to whether the 22 stories would be built on top of the existing garage or if it includes the garage. My guess is that it's in addition to what's there. In general, 250 unit residential highrises in Charlotte generally are about 22-25 stories tall.

22 stories would be built on top of the 7 story parking deck.

• 3 weeks later...

OK, things have been slow on this board, which I'll chalk up, in part, to the long Labor Day weekend. I'm ready for two things soon: 1) renderings of the Tomlin tower and 2) a smattering of announcements about the retail at Bull Street.

Slow is an understatement. ive been here everyday and chating websites and what not and nothing like literally nothing. it wasl ike announcement after announcement back to back every other day or week and then just died.

Slow is an understatement. ive been here everyday and chating websites and what not and nothing like literally nothing. it wasl ike announcement after announcement back to back every other day or week and then just died.

I like to look at citydata.com, too, and it has been equally slow. I know most of us get our information from the same media sources, and when there aren't new stories, we don't have much to discuss. I'm hopeful we get some more concrete information soon on some of the proposed projects.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived