IN PROGRESS: Union Wadding

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Well, thats not entirely true...the only place the property has been listed is with craigslist. If I needed to sell a 6 million dollar property, I think I might use a broker for assistance. (as an aside, I am pretty sure I am the one who notified the city it was even "for sale).

I'm hoping the owners are sincere and this was a craigslist hoax.

Well, thats not entirely true...the only place the property has been listed is with craigslist. If I needed to sell a 6 million dollar property, I think I might use a broker for assistance. (as an aside, I am pretty sure I am the one who notified the city it was even "for sale).

I'm hoping the owners are sincere and this was a craigslist hoax.

• 2 weeks later...

Union Wadding now off the market. Read this article from the Fishwrap that documents a failure to communicate. Or something.

Spencer said he had not been told about the possible transfer station next door. But Cassidy, who did not attend the meeting and said he did not know Spencer would be there, in a phone interview later said Spencer and others at FND were informed from the start of that possibility, including at the first get-acquainted meeting in the spring of 2005.

"I told them the day they showed up in our office and they told us they were interested in the property. We told every single developer who came in and talked.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived