Pinnacle Hills Promenade

RemusCal

PHPweb.jpg

I found this layout of the super trendy mall that is going in Pinnacle Hills in Rogers. It is absolutely incredible. It looks similar to The Plaza in Kansas City.

Also, we will be getting another mall called Pleasant Crossing. I heard they are attracting the same tenants and restaurants. It will be interesting if one shopping center is higher end or if they both will be high end.

What are your thoughts?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks pretty interesting to me. I like look of it, especially all the vegetation in the middle of the shops. Almost like a parklike setting. Maybe that was the one I had heard about that was called a 'lifestyle center'. I wish Fayetteville would develop something like this but I don't see it happening anytime soon.

On another note, since you mentioned PF Chang's RemusCal, did you see that they opened one in west Little Rock? Apparently it did really good it's first month there.

Yeah, I did hear about PF Changs. It did really well the first month it was open in Little Rock. I expect it to continue to do well there. I really think Little Rock lacks a lot of upscale shopping and restaurants. There is a market for it there. Also, your comment about Fayetteville. The new development Nelson's Crossing is suppose to be similar to this, but not really a lifestyle center. It is more of a strip mall, but will be super upscale. I think Fayetteville can still support more upscale stores. There is a lot of money in Fayetteville too. Not just in Benton County. We also have to take into account that it is a tourist town as well with all the Razorback games and now a clinton museum house. Fayetteville is definitely on its way to becoming urban. I would like to see more technology companies start up in Fayetteville. It could become the technology center of the state and the region.

Yeah, I did hear about PF Changs.  It did really well the first month it was open in Little Rock.  I expect it to continue to do well there.  I really think Little Rock lacks a lot of upscale shopping and restaurants.  There is a market for it there.  Also, your comment about Fayetteville.  The new development Nelson's Crossing is suppose to be similar to this, but not really a lifestyle center.  It is more of a strip mall, but will be super upscale.  I think Fayetteville can still support more upscale stores.  There is a lot of money in Fayetteville too.  Not just in Benton County.  We also have to take into account that it is a tourist town as well with all the Razorback games and now a clinton museum house.  Fayetteville is definitely on its way to becoming urban.  I would like to see more technology companies start up in Fayetteville.  It could become the technology center of the state and the region.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That is something I'd really like to see too. For a long time most of the growth jobs were mainly blue collar jobs. Nothing wrong with that but for quite a while Arkansas has relied on factory jobs for job growth and there is more and more of a move to outsource those jobs outside the country. I think Fayetteville and the university should be able to start developing more tech jobs.

I am curious to see how Nelson's Crossing will turn out. I also agree that we should have upscale retail here in fayetteville too, not just Rogers and Benton County. But I admit Benton County is where most of the higher paid salaries have been developing lately.

PHPweb.jpg

I found this layout of the super trendy mall that is going in Pinnacle Hills in Rogers.  It is absolutely incredible.  It looks similar to The Plaza in Kansas City.

Also, we will be getting another mall called Pleasant Crossing.  I heard they are attracting the same tenants and restaurants.  It will be interesting if one shopping center is higher end or if they both will be high end. 

What are your thoughts?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's pretty different than the Plaza, I think. More like the prototype shopping centers we're seeing a lot in Florida suburbs. Very nice schematic.

• 4 weeks later...

Arkansas Business has reported that Pf Chang's and The Sharper Image are rumored to be tenants in the Pinnacle Hills Promenade. Also, the 12 screen digital screen movie theatre being developed in the Promenade has changed hands from AMC theatres to Malco theatres.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I seem to have missed that on Arkansas Business. I also had never heard about the theater at one time being AMC. I had always heard Malco. I like Malco and it's nice to see them in the area. I really wish they'd do something with those of us here in Fayetteville though. The PF Chang's will make RemusCal happy. They recently opened one around Little Rock and it has been a big hit. It will also be nice to see a Sharper Image here. I'm pretty sure the guy who started it is originally from Arkansas.

I seem to have missed that on Arkansas Business.  I also had never heard about the theater at one time being AMC.  I had always heard Malco.  I like Malco and it's nice to see them in the area.  I really wish they'd do something with those of us here in Fayetteville though.  The PF Chang's will make RemusCal happy.  They recently opened one around Little Rock and it has been a big hit.  It will also be nice to see a Sharper Image here.  I'm pretty sure the guy who started it is originally from Arkansas.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, just to keep y'all updated about Little Rock, the PF Chang's has done quite well from what I hear, although I haven't tried it for myself. The lines have been terribly long.

On the Sharper Image, you are correct, Richard Thalheimer, the founder and CEO, is from Little Rock. He chose to place their 100th store in Little Rock, but moving the company here from San Francisco would have been nice. <_<

Yes, just to keep y'all updated about Little Rock, the PF Chang's has done quite well from what I hear, although I haven't tried it for myself. The lines have been terribly long.

On the Sharper Image, you are correct, Richard Thalheimer, the founder and CEO, is from Little Rock. He chose to place their 100th store in Little Rock, but moving the company here from San Francisco would have been nice. <_<

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well that also answers my next question to whether there was a Sharper Image in Little Rock. I figured there probably was but I hadn't heard about it.

Also, directly across from the Pleasant Crossing Shopping Center. Starbucks has announced that it plans to open a store in the Tuscany Square Development. Also, Arkansas Business.com also said that Starbucks is also looking into possibly putting a Starbucks in the Scottsdale Shopping Center in Rogers as well, which would make two starbucks in Rogers, ...only one confirmed so far.

Also, directly across from the Pleasant Crossing Shopping Center. Starbucks has announced that it plans to open a store in the Tuscany Square Development. Also,  Arkansas Business.com  also said that Starbucks is also looking into possibly putting a Starbucks in the Scottsdale Shopping Center in Rogers as well, which would make two starbucks in Rogers, ...only one confirmed so far.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I occasionally hear a rumor about Starbucks coming into Fayetteville. I wouldn't mind seeing one come in although I think I prefer some of our local coffeeshops better.

I occasionally hear a rumor about Starbucks coming into Fayetteville.  I wouldn't mind seeing one come in although I think I prefer some of our local coffeeshops better.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Starbucks is INDEED coming to Fayetteville! Along with Marble Slab Creamery in the Nelson's Crossing development at the corner of Joyce and College (next to Red Lobster). I saw an advertisement in a magazine for leasing and saw Starbucks listed. I heard from a friend of mine that Marble Slab is also coming. Those are two great additions to the area. Once starbucks hits there, it will probably spread everywhere in NWA. I am surprised there is not one on 6th street or in the Fayetteville square. Those would both be great places. I wouldn't necessarily say Dickson Street since it is more local eateries. I like it that Dickson is unique that way.

So far the developers of the Pleasant Crossing Shopping Center Have announced 7 tenants and anchors.

1. Wal-Mart Supercenter (completed)

2. Parisian clothing store (between 100,000 and 120,000 square feet)

3. Malco Theatres ( 12 screen state-of the art digital flagship theatre, and IMAX is also rumored to be going but nothing is set in stone)

4. Sportsman's Wearhouse (first in the state)

5. Backyard Burgers

6. Arvest Bank

7. First Security Bank

Also, two other anchors have been rumored to be going into Pleasant Crossing, by Arkansas Business.

1. Bed, Bath, and Beyond

2. Gordman's

So far the developers of the Pleasant Crossing Shopping Center Have announced 7 tenants and anchors.

3. Malco Theatres ( 12 screen state-of the art digital flagship theatre, and IMAX is also rumored to be going but nothing is set in stone)

5. Backyard Burgers

6. Arvest Bank

7. First Security Bank

Also, two other anchors have been rumored to be going into Pleasant Crossing, by Arkansas Business.

1. Bed, Bath, and Beyond

2. Gordman's

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow, Incredible! That is great. I've heard rumors that Nordstrom and The Cheesecake Factory are coming into town. Anyone else heard that?

Wow, Incredible!  That is great.  I've heard rumors that Nordstrom and The Cheesecake Factory are coming into town.  Anyone else heard that?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I actually did hear that Cheescake Factory was looking into the Pinnacle Promenade or Pleasant Crossing about a year ago around the promenade groundbreaking.

I actually did hear that Cheescake Factory was looking into the Pinnacle Promenade or Pleasant Crossing about a year ago around the promenade groundbreaking.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I hope so. This area would really support that type of restaurant. We need more upscale eateries instead of the same ole chilis and applebees. No offense to those, but we need more variety. It is amazing that this area is becoming so metropolitan with such a small population. It has to be all the outside wealth coming into the area that is driving the retail to move in. This area will be similar to Dallas pretty soon (on a smaller scale).

I hope so.  This area would really support that type of restaurant.  We need more upscale eateries instead of the same ole chilis and applebees.  No offense to those, but we need more variety.  It is amazing that this area is becoming so metropolitan with such a small population.  It has to be all the outside wealth coming into the area that is driving the retail to move in.  This area will be similar to Dallas pretty soon (on a smaller scale).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What kind of national upscale chain restaurants could you see coming to Northwest Arkansas in the near future?

What kind of national upscale chain restaurants could you see coming to Northwest Arkansas in the near future?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Bonefish Grill (a restaurant from the owners of Outback) is coming for sure. I could see Cheesecake Factory, PF Changs, Ruths Chris Steakhouse, Flemings Prime Steakhouse, Joes Crab Shack, Brio Tuscan Grill, and California Pizza Kitchen. I think California Pizza Kitchen and a Dave and Busters would do awesome in Fayetteville. But if they came, I could see them in Rogers. Dave and Busters is one of the coolest entertainment and dining concepts in the country.

Mcheiss, are you in the real estate business?

Bonefish Grill (a restaurant from the owners of Outback) is coming for sure.  I could see Cheesecake Factory, PF Changs, Ruths Chris Steakhouse, Flemings Prime Steakhouse, Joes Crab Shack, Brio Tuscan Grill, and California Pizza Kitchen.  I think California Pizza Kitchen and a Dave and Busters would do awesome in Fayetteville.  But if they came, I could see them in Rogers.  Dave and Busters is one of the coolest entertainment and dining concepts in the country.

Mcheiss, are you in the real estate business?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, I actually work for Wal-Mart, although I have taken a lot of interest in the possibility of getting into the real estate business.

I have actually heard talk that Bonefish Grill has been looking at sites in Rogers, the papers actually had listed Bonefish Grill as being a tenat for the Shopps at Pinnacle Hills, but I think they are looking into the Promenade now.

I myself could actually see all of those restaurants coming to the area. I also could possibly see Macaroni Grill coming to maybe Pleasant Crossing since it is centrally located in Northwest Arkansas, Also Johnny Rockets and possibly a second Olive Garden here in Northwest Arkansas. I really wish that they could get a Cheeseburger in Paradise which is owned by Outback. They make some really good burgers there in a relaxing tropical island paradise. I also think that more real seafood restaraunts need to start popping up in Northwest Arkansas.

Also what is a Brio Tuscan Grill? Sorry I haven't heard of it before

No, I actually work for Wal-Mart, although I have taken a lot of interest in the possibility of getting into the real estate business.

I have actually heard talk that Bonefish Grill has been looking at sites in Rogers, the papers actually had listed Bonefish Grill as being a tenat for the Shopps at Pinnacle Hills, but I think they are looking into the Promenade now.

I myself could actually see all of those restaurants coming to the area. I also could possibly see Macaroni Grill coming to maybe Pleasant Crossing since it is centrally located in Northwest Arkansas, Also Johnny Rockets and possibly a second Olive Garden here in Northwest Arkansas. I really wish that they could get a Cheeseburger in Paradise which is owned by Outback. They make some really good burgers there in a relaxing tropical island paradise. I also think that more real seafood restaraunts need to start popping up in Northwest Arkansas. 

Also what is a Brio Tuscan Grill? Sorry I haven't heard of it before

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Brio Tuscan Grill is an upscale Italian Restaurant. They have one in the plaza in Kansas City. It is a chain restaurant that is growing. Some of their dishes are rather pricey, but on the whole not too bad. The food quality and atmosphere is wonderful though.

Wow, Incredible!  That is great.  I've heard rumors that Nordstrom and The Cheesecake Factory are coming into town.  Anyone else heard that?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The Cheesecake Factory doesn't really surprise me but I am surprised about Nordstrom's. I haven't seen them overlap too much into Dillard's territory.

5. Backyard Burgers

6. Arvest Bank

7. First Security Bank

1. Bed, Bath, and Beyond

2. Gordman's

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not really failiar with Gordman's. Looked on the internet and they have locations in Oklahoma and Missouri but haven't made it to Arkansas or further east yet.

Archived