Pinnacle Hills Promenade

RemusCal

Not familiar with it, any ideas on type of place it is?

It's a somewhat upscale men's clother kind of store.

They sell business suites, tuxedos, business casual and so-on for men.

There's only one other location in Arkansas, which is in Little Rock, but Jonesboro is building one in the Mall at Turtle Creek. So this is really the third in the state.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a somewhat upscale men's clother kind of store.

They sell business suites, tuxedos, business casual and so-on for men.

There's only one other location in Arkansas, which is in Little Rock, but Jonesboro is building one in the Mall at Turtle Creek. So this is really the third in the state.

Sounds interesting, I wouldn't mind having some more options in that department. I'll have to keep that store in mind.

Sounds interesting, I wouldn't mind having some more options in that department. I'll have to keep that store in mind.

We really needed something along these lines in NW Arkansas.

I'm hoping one will also be built in Fayetteville, possibly in Nelson's Crossing.

We also could use an S&K Menswear, which is on about the same lines.

We really needed something along these lines in NW Arkansas.

I'm hoping one will also be built in Fayetteville, possibly in Nelson's Crossing.

We also could use an S&K Menswear, which is on about the same lines.

I guess it is a little surprising that despite all the 'big business' up here there aren't a huge selection of place to buy suits and such.

I have one confirmed new store coming to the Pinnacle Promenade!!!!!

Jos. A Banks

A great day for the Promenade!!!

That is just great news. I am excited to have store on that level up here. Now if we can get JCrew, Nordstrom, Brooks Brothers, and some nicer shoe stores, we will really be rolling along in the retail world.

MCheiss-

Have you heard if the Cheesecake Factory is coming? I know they are getting one in the Jordan Creek Towne Center. We could really use one of those.

That is just great news. I am excited to have store on that level up here. Now if we can get JCrew, Nordstrom, Brooks Brothers, and some nicer shoe stores, we will really be rolling along in the retail world.

MCheiss-

Have you heard if the Cheesecake Factory is coming? I know they are getting one in the Jordan Creek Towne Center. We could really use one of those.

I haven't heard much on the Cheescake Factory recently.

My buddy told me that they were in Benton County a few months ago looking at the Pinnacle Promenade and Pleasant Crossing. For all we know, they could already be a tenant. The problem is, is that neither big developer wants to release names, because they are afraid that that tenant might go to the other developer.

PF Changs and Sharper Image I'm pretty sure are coming to the Promenade.

That's true Aporkalypse.

There are cities like Miami, Denver, Portland Ore, and Orlando that don't even have an IKEA.

What kind of shopping center in NWA are you thinking of?

IKEA's Frisco Store is 310,000 sq ft. The Northwest Arkansas Mall is a little of 1 million square feet.

I'm being a realist too, because IKEA probably won't be coming to NWA or Arkansas for that matter for a long time. I'm not even sure if one would be supported.

I wrote NWA but meant Benton Co. Sorry about that.

Ikea is building near Miami and is on an aggressive national building campaign that will eventually probably hit every metro over a million or so. I would think that would be their limit.

NWA is a perfect market for Jos A Banks and Sharper Image and it's about time they put in a location there.

I see Cheesecake Factory going into places like Memphis, OKC, Tulsa, and Little Rock first but you never know, I wouldn't have thought they would go into Naples or Des Moines either.

I wrote NWA but meant Benton Co. Sorry about that.

Ikea is building near Miami and is on an aggressive national building campaign that will eventually probably hit every metro over a million or so. I would think that would be their limit.

NWA is a perfect market for Jos A Banks and Sharper Image and it's about time they put in a location there.

I see Cheesecake Factory going into places like Memphis, OKC, Tulsa, and Little Rock first but you never know, I wouldn't have thought they would go into Naples or Des Moines either.

The put the cheesecake factory in Des Moines because of the Jordan Creek Mall. The developers showcased it as the premier shopping destination in the state, and Cheesecake Factory decided to build a location there.

I think there's a real good chance because of the demographics and because we have Wal-Mart on our side :silly: .

The put the cheesecake factory in Des Moines because of the Jordan Creek Mall. The developers showcased it as the premier shopping destination in the state, and Cheesecake Factory decided to build a location there.

I think there's a real good chance because of the demographics and because we have Wal-Mart on our side :silly: .

I think another thing that I think needs to happen is to make sure projects like this draw on the whole metro and area. In a lot of ways I think this has become more of a Benton County/Washington County division going on. From all the developments going on in Benton County I do think people here in Fayetteville will get used to having to go to Benton County to do things. But after being the 'center' for northwest Arkansas I do think some people in Fayetteville are a bit reluctant to go to Benton County for entertainment/retail. Maybe it's not that big of a thing, but it's just a feeling I get sometimes. Although I imagine this will start changing more as more retail and restaurants go to Benton County instead of Fayetteville.

I think another thing that I think needs to happen is to make sure projects like this draw on the whole metro and area. In a lot of ways I think this has become more of a Benton County/Washington County division going on. From all the developments going on in Benton County I do think people here in Fayetteville will get used to having to go to Benton County to do things. But after being the 'center' for northwest Arkansas I do think some people in Fayetteville are a bit reluctant to go to Benton County for entertainment/retail. Maybe it's not that big of a thing, but it's just a feeling I get sometimes. Although I imagine this will start changing more as more retail and restaurants go to Benton County instead of Fayetteville.

There's plenty of great restaurants in Fayetteville that will never come up here.

You guys also have Nelson's Crossing and Steele Crossing.

There's plenty of great restaurants in Fayetteville that will never come up here.

You guys also have Nelson's Crossing and Steele Crossing.

Yeah it's not like we don't have anything here, but it's pretty easy to see that Benton County certainly has more going on right now and that's where most of the big growth is located. Nothing wrong with that. I think maybe we Fayetteville residents have gotten a little spoiled with having most of everything in our city. We'll just have to get used to going up to Benton County to do some things now.

Yeah it's not like we don't have anything here, but it's pretty easy to see that Benton County certainly has more going on right now and that's where most of the big growth is located. Nothing wrong with that. I think maybe we Fayetteville residents have gotten a little spoiled with having most of everything in our city. We'll just have to get used to going up to Benton County to do some things now.

It'll be 50-50 within 5 years I bet.

ANOTHER TENANT ANNOUCMENT!!!!

Starbucks will open a store in the Shopps at Pinnacle Hills Development across the Interstate from the Pinnacle Promenade.

This makes the second confirmed Starbucks free-standing store in Rogers and a third has been speculated for the Scottsdale Center in Rogers!!!

:yahoo: Hooray!!! :yahoo:

ANOTHER TENANT ANNOUCMENT!!!!

Starbucks will open a store in the Shopps at Pinnacle Hills Development across the Interstate from the Pinnacle Promenade.

This makes the second confirmed Starbucks free-standing store in Rogers and a third has been speculated for the Scottsdale Center in Rogers!!!

:yahoo: Hooray!!! :yahoo:

Yeah knowing Starbucks it won't be long before there's one in every shopping center around here.

^ No my buddy from Pinnacle e-mailed me today.

It's a nice building though, one of the biggest in Rogers, although not for long.

That is a great building. I did also hear that Starbucks is opening a store there as well. I would like to see a Sushi Bar and an upscale wine bar go in somewhere in Pinnacle. Or maybe a trendy restaurant like Bordinos. I also was traveling on business and overheard some of my coworkers saying they were suppose to put a Neiman Marcus in Rogers. Is this confirmed true?

That is a great building. I did also hear that Starbucks is opening a store there as well. I would like to see a Sushi Bar and an upscale wine bar go in somewhere in Pinnacle. Or maybe a trendy restaurant like Bordinos. I also was traveling on business and overheard some of my coworkers saying they were suppose to put a Neiman Marcus in Rogers. Is this confirmed true?

The Starbucks is indeed going in almost right across from the 4 story tower.

I haven't heard anything on Neiman Marcus, did you happen to hear where they said it was going in?

Something like that would have caught the attention of the media 200 miles from here.

The Starbucks is indeed going in almost right across from the 4 story tower.

I haven't heard anything on Neiman Marcus, did you happen to hear where they said it was going in?

Something like that would have caught the attention of the media 200 miles from here.

I have heard that at Pinnacle although it has not been announced anywhere in the press. But several people in the area have said that before, so I was wondering if it was true and maybe the Pinnacle group is just being tight-lipped about it.

I have heard that at Pinnacle although it has not been announced anywhere in the press. But several people in the area have said that before, so I was wondering if it was true and maybe the Pinnacle group is just being tight-lipped about it.

There could be something going around Pinnacle like that.

Anything else that you've heard about with Pinnacle?

There could be something going around Pinnacle like that.

Anything else that you've heard about with Pinnacle?

No, but when it was first announced, I heard stores that are similar to ones in the Galleria in Dallas were being considered. I have never heard of some of them, but Neiman marcus would be a huge deal if it were to come here. They don't even have one in Tulsa, Memphis, or KC. But that doesn't really matter.

No, but when it was first announced, I heard stores that are similar to ones in the Galleria in Dallas were being considered. I have never heard of some of them, but Neiman marcus would be a huge deal if it were to come here. They don't even have one in Tulsa, Memphis, or KC. But that doesn't really matter.

I've heard plenty that's been rumored.

Abercrombie & Fitch

Build A Bear Workshop

Camille's Sidewalk Cafe

Banana Republic

Coldwater Creek

J. Crew

Archived