Pinnacle Hills Promenade

RemusCal

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

Disney store is very unlikely. They closed the one in Fayetteville before the Prominade opened along with many, many more as they were underperforming.

In an unrelated to NWA note NBC Universal is going to put 500 million a year into their theme parks/resorts here in the USA. They want to add an attraction a year on both coasts and go to nearly 20,000 rooms in on site lodging.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I've seen another 5 store strip being built next to the party store, anyone have any ideas on what's going in there??

I ain't sure, but I work in the area and drive by it regularly just to see if there are any signs posted.  Since they are small buildings though, I'm not real excited as it likely wont be anything exciting.  Probably just beauty shops or medical offices.  

I'm wondering if a Toys R Us will eventually make it's way into that open area since Rogers currently doesn't have one.  

I ain't sure, but I work in the area and drive by it regularly just to see if there are any signs posted. Since they are small buildings though, I'm not real excited as it likely wont be anything exciting. Probably just beauty shops or medical offices.

I'm wondering if a Toys R Us will eventually make it's way into that open area since Rogers currently doesn't have one.

Don't think they are doing well overall.. The one in Fayetteville looks terrible

It's my experience that they all look terrible, kinda like going to Kohls on Sunday afternoon.

It's my belief that if they opened up one that way, it would be a Toys R Us and a Babies R Us dual store front, Think Marshalls and HomeGoods. BTW, that's where I see it going and that would likely spell the end of the Fayetteville store.

They are opening up a few new stores in the US but most are new dual formats replacing older single store fronts and outlet center stores. China is a growth area for them but their financials are bleak.

Yeah, if Rogers does get one, next to Shoe Carnival would be a good location seeings how there are plenty of large retail stores in the general area, plus there is already parking.  I just don't know if there is enough room for a Toys R Us in that location.  I don't go to Fayetteville often, but I drove through the other day and went past the Toys R Us store.  I thought about going in just because I haven't been yet, but I didn't.  

Sounds like a place that only people around the pinnacle hills area can afford.  I didn't even know there was an empty space next to Petsmart. 

They have one of those at the Promenade in Little Rock. Similar target market I guess, but for what its worth I got dragged in there once and actually ended up finding a pretty good deal on a pair of dress shoes, so I don't think they're really that pricey. 

Archived