Photos De Jour - Grand Rapids and West Michigan Area

GRDadof3

Help highlight what's great (or anything of interest) about West Michigan. Add your photos that you have from anywhere around the area :thumbsup:

If you need assistance, there are multiple topics here to help you out:

UrbanPlanet Information

Grand Rapids Photos - Grand Rapids Pictures - West Michigan Photos - West Michigan Pictures - Photos of Grand Rapids - Pictures of Grand Rapids - Grand Rapids Skyline

Edited by GRDadof3

Alrighty then, I'll be the first:

The Stone Culvert at Trestle Park in Algoma Township, built in 1885, a Registered Historic Site and recently renovated. It is part of the Grand Rapids/Indiana Rail Line that we now refer to as the White Pine Rail Trail:

72556886_25e8e3322d.jpg

Some more great history here:

http://www.rockfordsquire.com/051205/topnews.htm

I better see some photos here from you other guys: andy, GRCentro, dbrok, Rizzo and everyone else with a digital camera :whistling: I'm working on getting some GR Photos into the UP Flickr Group to go on the homepage (probably Thursday).

But just to leave you with something, here is my first photo EVER posted on UrbanPlanet (demolition of Israels earlier this year):

72966134_15acfb2911.jpg

Edited by GRDadof3

I better see some photos here from you other guys: andy, GRCentro, dbrok, Rizzo and everyone else with a digital camera :whistling: I'm working on getting some GR Photos into the UP Flickr Group to go on the homepage (probably Thursday).

But just to leave you with something, here is my first photo EVER posted on UrbanPlanet (demolition of Israels earlier this year):

- Jeff

Fear not Jeff! I actually have a few construction updates on my camera now, its just a matter of transferring them. By the time I do they won't be very current any more, and you've already beaten me to the punch on one of them! doh! :wacko:

Edited by andy112129

Fear not Jeff! I actually have a few construction updates on my camera now, its just a matter of transferring them. By the time I do they won't be very current any more, and you've already beaten me to the punch on one of them! doh! :wacko:

I'll probably be downtown taking construction photos today with it being so sunny. But I don't want to step on your toes andy ;)

I'll probably be downtown taking construction photos today with it being so sunny. But I don't want to step on your toes andy ;)

No, hey, knock yourself out! (not to be taken literally, of course). The more pictures the better if you ask me. Besides, I usually don't have time during the day to take pictures. Maybe this weekend I will stroll around and take a whole bunch.

If you go out today, get some of Monroe Center, it looks pretty cool with the street trees currently being yellow ;)

No, hey, knock yourself out! (not to be taken literally, of course). The more pictures the better if you ask me. Besides, I usually don't have time during the day to take pictures. Maybe this weekend I will stroll around and take a whole bunch.

If you go out today, get some of Monroe Center, it looks pretty cool with the street trees currently being yellow ;)

Roger That, Capn!

Daniel%20Cub%20Salute_web.jpg

Edited by GRDadof3