Golden Sands 42F

imageofboardingdsc079647lw.th.jpg

<100m:

Al Murooj Complex 12-14F almurooj9jv.th.jpg

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great Job Malec!!!

Is the Nikko Hotel have an apartment complex or office space next to it? It looks like it has an Asian Influence in it's architecture. I like how they are going more for density in Dubai though.

Also, the Etisalat Tower is a pretty radical design with the ball on top.

Excellent job, keep up the great work.

Yes, great job malec!

I love the design of Rose Rotana.

How many of these buildings will be residential, as opposed to office? Is the office tower building surge in Dubai as large as the hotel and residential building surge? I've been looking around on the internet, but I haven't been able to find the number of residentual buildings under construction compared to the number of office towers under construction.

Keep us udated malec, and keep up the great work!

I think most will be res towers, then some office and some hotels. They're overdoing the whole res thing IMO but they're on the right track with hotels and office. I think at the moment they're in need of twice the office space they have now and as more people move in this should increase too

Thanks for all the nice pics again Malec. You know maybe we should have a topic where people can point out their favorite architecture and buildings. I just don't know what to say about the architecture over there that I haven't already said, just amazing.

Thanks for all the nice pics again Malec. You know maybe we should have a topic where people can point out their favorite architecture and buildings. I just don't know what to say about the architecture over there that I haven't already said, just amazing.

Another Great Idea Mith.

We could do something like that in this forum.

My favourites are Al Sharq, Rose Rotana, Park place, unnamed 60F one and golden sands tower (It's looking a lot better than in the renderings btw)

Ones I don't really like are Salman tower, nuami tower and liberty tower

I can't keep with them all. We'll have to start a topic where everyone can pick their favorites and hopefully put a picture of it too. Some of those names I remember seeing but I don't recall what they looked like offhand.

Ah, I see. You picked ones in this topic. No wonder they seemed familiar. I thought you were picking from all the buildings that have been posted in all the Dubai topics.

Here's one under construction called the Rose Rotana Suites, which is suppose to be a 72 Story, 333 Metre Building which will be a New Tallest Hotel, which will pass up the current World's Tallest of the Burj Al Arab also in Dubai.

The building will consist of 535 furnished apartments. A 9 storey car park will be connected to the building by a pedestrian bridge.

Here's a Rendering:

RosaRotanaSuites.jpg

Here's the current Construction Status:

RoseRotanaSuites72F333Meters.jpg

^I wonder what skyscraper record Dubai wont hold in the next decade. ;)

Here's a list of records I know of Dubai will have in the future:

World's Tallest building

World's Second Tallest building

World's Tallest Residential Building

World's Second Tallest Residential Building

World's Largest Offshore Development

World's Largest Entertainment Complex

World's Tallest Observation Wheel

There's probably more, but I can't think of any more right now.

^Other than the observation wheel, has there been some kind of observation tower planned for Dubai?

With all of the amazing development both on land and on water, I think a very tall observation tower, with features like the observation tower in Las Vegas, would be great for Dubai.

^Other than the observation wheel, has there been some kind of observation tower planned for Dubai?

With all of the amazing development both on land and on water, I think a very tall observation tower, with features like the observation tower in Las Vegas, would be great for Dubai.

I think there's one planned for Dubailand, but I'm not 100% sure.

That's something that's probably being looked into.

Archived