Hollywood of the south

brodieseyes

Hollywood of the south  

158 members have voted

1. 1. What city do you think is the hollywood of the south?

• Atlanta
    • Charlotte
    • Miami
    • New Orleans
    • Houston

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't understand these polls. "What's the New York of the South" "What's the Chicago of the South" "What's the Hollywood of the South" "What's the king and queen of the South"

Next we'll see "What's the Asmara, Eritrea of the South" or "What city is the fish and which is the chips of the South." They don't make sense!

I don't understand these polls. "What's the New York of the South" "What's the Chicago of the South" "What's the Hollywood of the South" "What's the king and queen of the South"

Next we'll see "What's the Asmara, Eritrea of the South" or "What city is the fish and which is the chips of the South." They don't make sense!

I'd like to know where the Atlanta of the West is, where Miami of the North is, where Charleston of the Midwest is. It seems like the South is always taking a second seat to the other regions of the US. There is no reason for that, whatsoever.

Most film and TV production jobs in the South are centered around Orlando, Miami, and Atlanta, with a fair amount in Wilmington. I voted for Miami since it was the only reasonable choice available after Orlando (not an available option). Maimi has by far the most film production jobs available between the cities listed above. :shades:

Archived