Baton Rouge Photo of the Day

byrde

As always thanks for the pics LT :shades: ! Your son did a good job; was glad to see Eden Park get a new branch library across Capitol Middle School when it was built! Really dig the football pics w/ orange glow in background...good see Southern turn it around and beat Alcorn! Can't wait for North Blvd Town Square to be completed!

Nice pic Antrell...I took the exact same pic way back :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I got a new camera so I figured I'd go out and take a few pics. They didn't really come out like out all that great. Maybe I used to digital zoom instead of the optic zoom or there was too much shacking but eitherway I'll just have to learn like how to take pictures like ya'll. :D

1.img0015nqt.jpg

2.img0018fk.jpg

3.Audubon Plantation

img0017ir.jpg

picwc.png

Edited by dan326

It's really hard to get good pics from a point and shoot as it likes to overexpose the image to show everything or to compensate for the sun or some extreme light source or lack thereof in the frame. It's hard to get them straight too, my hands are way too big for one of those little things lol.

What kind of functions does it have? ISO? Shutter speed? Aperture?

I'm really like what I see on North Blvd. I understand we should be getting free wifi in that area soon. I'm going to start using that area for a few photo shoots from time time. It should be an awesome area when Live after 5 gets started.

Richy, where is that tree located? Looks similar to a shot my wife snapped in City park over the weekend.

Dec11015-L.jpg

• Like 1

It's really hard to get good pics from a point and shoot as it likes to overexpose the image to show everything or to compensate for the sun or some extreme light source or lack thereof in the frame. It's hard to get them straight too, my hands are way too big for one of those little things lol.

What kind of functions does it have? ISO? Shutter speed? Aperture?

In all good honesty, I don't even know, lol. I guess I'll have to go to the good ole' University of Google and learn how to work it. :lol: