COMPLETE: The Old Public Safety Surface Lot

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How big is it? New cities big or 110 big?

There's a hint to that somewhere on the forum. :P

not as big as either of those though

Hell, I know what it is, and now you're gonna have me wringing my hands until June 5, too.

Not anything earth-shatteringly more was discussed tonight than was discussed at the last meeting, but slightly more detail.

i'm sorry i missed it tonite. I have unwittingly been sucked into some of the craziness that is CNU (by a strange kind of backdoor way having nothing to do with the actual conference but still involved) and frankly i was tapped out today. I hope to return next month fresh and relaxed after some time away from the city (heading to NC for a wedding (!), maybe a trip to the outer banks etc). and will be looking forward to meeting you all in person.

and i know what the secret is.

Grant's block tower option is a go... At least that's what I take from this little clue.

This was no clue since I didn't attend the last two forums. I merly meant to suggest that Ari has an informational link into city hall, or someone working there.

This was no clue since I didn't attend the last two forums. I merly meant to suggest that Ari has an informational link into city hall, or someone working there.

Cotuit must be pretty entertained by me. I can't wait til the announcement.

well just wait until the next time I know something happening regarding the airport or the intermodal project - huh!

Some information on this was uncovered without the promise of it being off the record. But there is consideration of a delicate deal being worked out. Unlike Buddy, it's better to ere on the side of not running off at the mouth about this. There's a chance info may be able to be spilled before the 5th.

Archived