BATTLE OF THE (LOCAL) NETWORK STARS

AMCFan1

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the WOODTV weather personalities because it seems more professional.

The WZZM "On Target Weather" animation with the arrow and sounds effects really bugs me for some reason.

I am not sure I like the whole weather deck idea either.

It does seem like Mr. Lessons is a nice guy though.

I never heard about this "bar fight". When did this supposedly occur? I do know, however, that Brian Sterling got a DUI not too long ago.

77484_BG1.jpg

Hey GRdad0f3, I always thought this guy looked a little like the development director (initials DK) for a local housing developer that you know.

Hmmmm... looks like Juliet wins 3 to 1.

ROUND 2:

Lee VanAmeyde

[snip]

VS.

Larry Nienhaus

[snip]

That's easy. Lee wns, hands down.

I've always liked WZZM over WOOD. Although WOOD seems more professional, WZZM has a "homey" feel. Sometimes I feel as if Brian Sterling has something thats constantly nagging him in the behind in all of his newscasts.

I've met Juliet Dragos at Meijer Gardens before. She is really nice in person (she autographed a picture for me).

That's easy. Lee wns, hands down.

I've always liked WZZM over WOOD. Although WOOD seems more professional, WZZM has a "homey" feel. Sometimes I feel as if Brian Sterling has something thats constantly nagging him in the behind in all of his newscasts.

I've met Juliet Dragos at Meijer Gardens before. She is really nice in person (she autographed a picture for me).

I remember as a kid my mom pointing out all the WZZM personalities at the Alpine Meijer whenever we ran into them :lol:

I remember the same at Woodland Mall. Once we were at Sears and my mom said "Is that... that's Bill Steffen!" I think we actually followed him a little bit up the escalator but we lost him. =p

Also saw him at the zoo back when the great ape exhibit first opened.. funny thing is, he's the only tv personality I've seen in person, and I've seen him I think 3 times now.

Some of the WOODTV personalities also frequent Bar Divani, usually on the weekends. I have seen several of them there. I was there one night when Ginger Zee was celebrating her birthday. Another night I saw Rachel Ruiz and Juliet Dragos at Bar Divani during at the same time!!

Jack Doles is Bob Sport's Bar kind of guy...seen him there a few times.

Some of the WOODTV personalities also frequent Bar Divani, usually on the weekends. I have seen several of them there. I was there one night when Ginger Zee was celebrating her birthday. Another night I saw Rachel Ruiz and Juliet Dragos at Bar Divani during at the same time!!

Jack Doles is Bob Sport's Bar kind of guy...seen him there a few times.

Dragos is recruiting the Ruiz to WZZM me thinks

*strokes chin*

Archived