Thirteen 21 Lofts (formerly Vsion, the Dakota)

GaryJ

Hey guys, click on this link to check out this picture and tell me if the building between Meridian and the NBSC building with the light pink hue is the building that will be rehabbed into Vsion; it sure looks like it from that angle. If so, the addition of two stories will actually give it a bit of a presence looking from Gervais.

Hey guys. Gary here. I've been checking out this site for a few years and love the information and discussions. This is my first post. I was browsing the web and came across this site for the Vsion Condos and wanted to pass it along. The rendering is much better than what was posted in the state.

http://www.vsioncondos.com/

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice website. Have you noticed that each project completed by Capitol Places seems to be bigger and better? I hope before long they build a 40 story residential highrise!

masthead.jpg

Love the new drawing. Much better. Although I would kill the awnings or whatever.

From what I hear they have been looking at some world-class urban residential development groups to model their growth after. I think they've got a bright future which equals good stuff for Columbia.

Hey guys. Gary here. I've been checking out this site for a few years and love the information and discussions. This is my first post. I was browsing the web and came across this site for the Vsion Condos and wanted to pass it along. The rendering is much better than what was posted in the state.

http://www.vsioncondos.com/

Glad to have you aboard, and thanks for the link! The color rendering looks so much better.

Building is nice, but the amenity package is incredible. Capitol Places looks like they are really stepping things up for Columbia. Hopefully this sets standard for future condo developments for everyone.

Nice website. Have you noticed that each project completed by Capitol Places seems to be bigger and better? I hope before long they build a 40 story residential highrise!

masthead.jpg

Yep. As I mentioned earlier, it's a progression of sorts for the company. First they rehab existing buildings on Main. Then they build something from the ground up on Main (1520 Main). Now they're rehabbing a building off Main. So if they want to be true to the pattern they've set, they would build something from the ground up somewhere off Main. It would be neat to do this on the lot with the old Greyhound bus station and integrate the station into the first level of the building by making that whole level an entertainment complex with a condo tower sitting atop it. That's the concept for the Epicentre/210 Trade project in Charlotte, which looks like it will be a success.

Yep. As I mentioned earlier, it's a progression of sorts for the company. First they rehab existing buildings on Main. Then they build something from the ground up on Main (1520 Main). Now they're rehabbing a building off Main. So if they want to be true to the pattern they've set, they would build something from the ground up somewhere off Main. It would be neat to do this on the lot with the old Greyhound bus station and integrate the station into the first level of the building by making that whole level an entertainment complex with a condo tower sitting atop it. That's the concept for the Epicentre/210 Trade project in Charlotte, which looks like it will be a success.

That's a sweet idea. Something built in that art deco style would be awesome.

Hey guys,

FYI... Capitol Places has added updated renderings for Vsion to their website. Those scary blue awnings are HISTORY. See the attached image at bottom for the original. It's such a small adjustment, but the change is dramatic. The building makes a much stronger architectural statement now. Here's the new version...

Vsion%20Rendering.jpg

And the old...

post-615-1152224886_thumb.jpg

i love the other renderings on the site, looks pretty cool

Hey guys,

FYI... Capitol Places has added updated renderings for Vsion to their website. Those scary blue awnings are HISTORY. See the attached image at bottom for the original. It's such a small adjustment, but the change is dramatic. The building makes a much stronger architectural statement now. Here's the new version...

Vsion%20Rendering.jpg

And the old...

I like the rendering much better without the awning. And the salon as street level retail. ;)

I sure wish they'd have floor plans on their site. I'm going to be looking for a new house/condo in the next year or so, and Vsion is definitley a possibility. It's relatively affordable, and one block from where I work. Imagine how much money I'd save on gas. :)

• 1 month later...

Archived