Thirteen 21 Lofts (formerly Vsion, the Dakota)

GaryJ

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

That is a hot penthouse, and what a view it will have. Capital Places rocks. :thumbsup:

Capitol Places never wastes time; they just announced the redevelopment of the old main fire department and there is already a construction trailer out there and we haven't even seen the final renderings yet.

The trailer at the Old Fire Station has been there since the start of the Hilton construction and I believe it belongs to that construction company. I can't wait to see the plans for the Fire Station though.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I attended the launch party last night. Man it was done right! Great food and Drink and there was probably 400 people there. They showed a new rendering of the building and virtual tour which are both on their website now. I talked to some girl and she said the expect it to be completed summer 2008.

newpool.jpg

newoutside.jpg

SWEET!

It's good to see this kind of evolution coming from Prioreschi. His other projects are more conservative, and understandbly so since, with the exception of 1520 Main, they are all adaptive reuse of historically significant buildings; this one is definitely more modern and contemporary, going up in a part of downtown with several historic structures in the vicinity and where little to no new construction is occurring. The contrast will be a sight to see. Who knows what other developments this may spawn in the area?

Archived