Project Thread/New Construction/Photo du jour/Const. CAMs

smeagolsfree

Dang!  That's like a "Where's Waldo" for cranes... so I count 14, but there may be a portion of one in the far right corner. I only counted the one at the NWML/HCA site with a boom. Not possible to do without enlarging the photo. Great pic!

So it appears that the Bridgestone crane is up now?!?

• Like 1

Dang!  That's like a "Where's Waldo" for cranes... so I count 14, but there may be a portion of one in the far right corner. I only counted the one at the NWML/HCA site with a boom. Not possible to do without enlarging the photo. Great pic!

So it appears that the Bridgestone crane is up now?!?

Bridgestone does indeed have a crane up.

And from that "platform", we counted more than 20 total cranes. Some are on the backside of the building. Some are sort of obscured by other buildings, or barely peeking over the horizon.

• Like 1

Amazing pics!!! I can't wait to come home and visit.  I'm curious about what is going to happen with the two empty lots in the Gulch across from 1212 and The Turnip Truck. Looks kind of run down now.  At least when the other buildings were there it looked nicer. 

Amazing pics!!! I can't wait to come home and visit.  I'm curious about what is going to happen with the two empty lots in the Gulch across from 1212 and The Turnip Truck. Looks kind of run down now.  At least when the other buildings were there it looked nicer. 

..Yup, that's what happens when developers lapse on the immediate "get-down" beyond demo, during the spring and summer, when thistles, burnweed, plantains, and dandelion stalks flourish, especially in such a humid region as Nashville.  Even if the city did (does) enforce mowing, the citings would be so infrequent and irregular that the weeds just laugh and ignore it.
-==-