Project Thread/New Construction/Photo du jour/Const. CAMs

smeagolsfree

An update of the 'new' skyline either under construction or proposed....

Awesome. However, the poor Marriott office tower is noticeably absent. :(

Is that a scale representation of the currently proposed height for Paramount/505?

Edited by Vrtigo

I'm just thinking the sobro tower will look massive to anybody sitting outside the bar next to it , 

this is one of my favorite towers being built it's not a box at all nice sexy curves and height to match

Agree Chris. This building when finished should create a new architectural standard for Nashville. It will show even at 33 stories and 341 feet, a building can have stunning design and not be the typical Nashville glass box like so much of what has been done over the past 10 years.

Our civic projects like the MCC and the Ascend Amphitheater showed how low rise projects can reflect great architecture. I thought the Pinnacle would have changed minds for not being  typical box, but the Eakin Tower, 1212, The Michael Hayes Tower, The Westin, The Omni, and even the Bridgestone do not reflect much out of the box thinking like the Sobro does.

• Like 3

BTW Andrew, You have now committed yourself for keeping us updated on the Nations with photos from now on, JK. I am glad you are taking pix over there. Everyone is making my job much easier now. I dont have to take near as many pictures with you, Chris Holman and many others taking shots.

Keep em coming guys. It would be great if someone could take pix for each of the threads

• Like 3