Dogs on Wheels Hot Dog Cart

Hello,

Great Forum. I just found this place last night. I wish I had found this when I was researching moving here. Its got some great things here.

My name is Chris and I own the Hot Dog Cart in Downtown Greenville.

Im located at the corner of S. Main St and W Mcbee.

If anyone is downtown from here please feel free to stop by and say hello.

See ya!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of Greenville's new attractions! A sure sign that Greenville is becoming a big city!

Welcome Chris.

I assume you had to get a permit and was that permit just for that location or can you move your cart were every you please?

My studio manager want to know if you sell turkey or veggie dogs also?

Good luck :thumbsup:

One of Greenville's new attractions! A sure sign that Greenville is becoming a big city!

Welcome Chris.

I assume you had to get a permit and was that permit just for that location or can you move your cart were every you please?

My studio manager want to know if you sell turkey or veggie dogs also?

Good luck :thumbsup:

The permits were a challenge to get but a little persisitance never hurt anyone.

I have to stay on that corner. I'm not allowed to move. I originally requested in front of Falls Park but they shot me down on that.

Im actually carrying Veggie Dogs every Tues and Wed now starting this week.

Thanks for the positive feedback.

I've seen you on the streets and I've seen you on TV (please forgive the Duran Duran lyrics). This is a great addition to downtown and I'll definitely stop in with my daughter some time and give you some business. Welcome to U.P. and PLEASE share any rumors or news you overhear on the street! :shades:

Don't know if this has been posted or not, but here is an article on our favorite hot dog vendor downtown: http://upstatelink.com/apps/pbcs.dll/artic.../LINK/607110312

Nice article on Dogs on Wheels. I am not a hot dog eater, but I have never heard of putting cole slaw or mayonnaise on a dog! That sounds really gross. I have only heard of chili, mustard, onions, ketchup, and relish as toppings. Regardless, I suppose they have to offer those toppings if the public demands it. :thumbsup:

We wish you all the best, Dogs on Wheels! :)

Chris, I'm planning to check out 'Dogs on Wheels' this Friday. See you then! :shades:

Did you get a dog from Dogs on Wheels today, Skyliner?

Nice article on Dogs on Wheels. I am not a hot dog eater, but I have never heard of putting cole slaw or mayonnaise on a dog! That sounds really gross. I have only heard of chili, mustard, onions, ketchup, and relish as toppings. Regardless, I suppose they have to offer those toppings if the public demands it. :thumbsup:

Don't forget sauerkraut. :D Yummy.

Unfortunately, I was unable to make it by there, as something very important came up and detained me until too late. :( I guess that's life for you. I definitely will be stopping by multiple times though, so I'll give a report after I try it out. Of course, the dog will be very tasty, I'm sure! :thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Chris,

I missed getting to see you when I was in Greenville the past week or so, but one of my Scavenger Hunt teams thought YOU were one of the answers to their Clues in our "amazing race/scavenger hunt" - I'd put on one of the clues "don't forget to stop and smell the roses" and one of the teams thought it was a clue (it wasn't) and saw a hot dog vendor selling roses and they told me they hung around the cart for a while and finally asked if they needed to smell your roses - of course, you didn't have a clue as to what THEY were talking about! :)

I wish I would've found this post before my event, I would've added you some how!

K :)

• 3 months later...
Hello,

Great Forum. I just found this place last night. I wish I had found this when I was researching moving here. Its got some great things here.

My name is Chris and I own the Hot Dog Cart in Downtown Greenville.

Im located at the corner of S. Main St and W Mcbee.

If anyone is downtown from here please feel free to stop by and say hello.

See ya!

Archived