Pamela Graham

adminspike

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She was officially released by WSPA. That is all that has been said publically. There is a possibility that she will host a daily one hour show from 10am-11am though. Anything beyond that is pure rumor and speculation.

This morning's H-J reported that Pamela has been suffering from a coughing problem the past nine months. The coughing has prevented her from being on the air.

Whooping Cough fired the anchor? how sad

Here's hoping that when Pam DOES indeed get fully better, and if she wishes that she may well return to broadcasting (she would make a great co-anchor on WLOS with Tammy Watford at 5:30 replacing Scott Wickersham, and perhaps she could even co-anchor at noon with Victoria Dunkle, since WYFF is booked, and WHNS does not have enough newscasts). She could even find herself taking a bigger market job. We miss you Pam!! Thanks for coming into my living room for all 21 years of my life and for the asset you were to WSPA-TV and to the communities of Upstate, SC/Western, NC/Northeastern, GA. As for Amy Wood, I know she will make a great new main anchor (she has been with the station for 16 years, since I started kindergarten) with Tom Crabtree. Also another congrats to Jack Roper on recently receiving his AMS seal of approval and who is on his way to earning his MSU meteorology degree, and his "Caring for the Carolinas" and other community service promos for the station have been a true asset to Upstate, SC/Western, NC/Northeastern, GA.

Archived