1005 Wealthy St SE

twoshort

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks for the assist twoshort! We started loading up the bricks, they're gonna be sweet :good: That was the first time I have been near that project, looks awesome in there. Do we have a thread on the oaks and grandville project?

That picture is great! I haven't seen that one yet. I spoke with CBS in order to get the sign down, but its going back up on Thursday. :( The rep made it very clear that they would cover their butts before taking it down in order the ensure that it goes back up. I am going to try to convince them to at least repair the frame around the outside when they put it back up.

I haven't either. I have one that is a bit older and shows 368 Diamond as a gas station and Two Stans as the A & P store. The picture is interesting for a couple of reasons. A) the lot is a paved parking lot. Something you couldn't get away with today due to curb cut regulations so close to Wealthy. B) As I suspected during its reconstruction, 368 Diamond did have awnings on the south side at one time. (Yes, I love it when I'm right :tough: ) C) This is the first picture I've ever seen that showed a glimmer of what the house looked like to the north of 368 Diamond where our parking lot is now.

I love old pictures.

I haven't either. I have one that is a bit older and shows 368 Diamond as a gas station and Two Stans as the A & P store. The picture is interesting for a couple of reasons. A) the lot is a paved parking lot. Something you couldn't get away with today due to curb cut regulations so close to Wealthy. B) As I suspected during its reconstruction, 368 Diamond did have awnings on the south side at one time. (Yes, I love it when I'm right :tough: ) C) This is the first picture I've ever seen that showed a glimmer of what the house looked like to the north of 368 Diamond where our parking lot is now.

I love old pictures.

We love old pictures, too: so post it ! Let us see all that plate glass!! And............. no billboard.

Bearmanor: what's the remaining value of the billboard lease; we should start passing the UP hat too pay it off.

I love old pictures.

Archived