Virginia Sports

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I say let Glennon play. He's got the arm, and he can scramble a little bit. Just gotta give the kid a chance. Everyone is always so quick to say pull the QB, if he doesn't make some Michael Vick like highlight reel moves every play. I'm sure Glennon is on the Hokie weight program. Compare Randall his early years to when he was a senior. He was scrawny, then bulked up enough to stay in the pocket and take a hit while getting a pass off. Just need to give him time, and Glennon will develop that strength and confidence too.

I say let Glennon play. He's got the arm, and he can scramble a little bit. Just gotta give the kid a chance. Everyone is always so quick to say pull the QB, if he doesn't make some Michael Vick like highlight reel moves every play. I'm sure Glennon is on the Hokie weight program. Compare Randall his early years to when he was a senior. He was scrawny, then bulked up enough to stay in the pocket and take a hit while getting a pass off. Just need to give him time, and Glennon will develop that strength and confidence too.

UVA has a better all around athletic program than tech, by a long shot. Every year they win the Commonwealth cup by something like 12-1, I can't remeber the exact number. The Hokies are going down this year in football, so it may be a sweep.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived