Cola's Vista

Firefox

Columbia's Vista District in the afternoon, maybe not the best time to show how busy it can be on any given night but to see the buildings daytime is better. So sit down kick your feet up let me do the walking for you and have a drink from Wild Hare, so Drink up and enjoy THE VISTA :cheers2:

Carolina009.jpg

Carolina008.jpg

Carolina006.jpg

Carolina012.jpg

Carolina013.jpg

Carolina014.jpg

Carolina015.jpg

Carolina002.jpg

Carolina016.jpg

Carolina018.jpg

Carolina019.jpg

Carolina022.jpg

Carolina021.jpg

Carolina024.jpg

Carolina025.jpg

Carolina017.jpg

ColumbiaII009.jpg

ColumbiaII008.jpg

ColumbiaII007.jpg

ColumbiaII013.jpg

ColumbiaII020.jpg

ColumbiaII018.jpg

ColumbiaII017.jpg

ColumbiaII016.jpg

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Vista is definitely more of a nightlife district, although you can typically find activity along Gervais during the day.

I hate that big parking lot in front of club Ra and the train murals; it really interrupts the fabric of the Vista.

The new structures in the Vista complement the historic structures pretty nicely, particularly Vista Lofts and the Hampton Inn.

• 1 month later...

I notice the rendering sign on Huger St. for the condo's their building besides publix. I think it's going to have a major impact on the vistas skyline. It's amazing how most of the condo developments haven't started yet. It's so many proposed developments in that area we often forget about most of them.

I notice the rendering sign on Huger St. for the condo's their building besides publix. I think it's going to have a major impact on the vistas skyline. It's amazing how most of the condo developments haven't started yet. It's so many proposed developments in that area we often forget about most of them.

Archived