The Dave Luna Urban Planet Forum Meet-Up (online, too), Sat. April 6th, 10 AM to noon; Copper Branch patio at Downtown Library at 6th Ave. North and Church St.

smeagolsfree

• 3 weeks later...

Forum meet this weekend.......NOTE....NEW Location........Bond Coffee in the Gulch.....Saturday 10am

All Welcome. 1 hour free parking in the ICON building.

...don't think I right know where that is.

-==-

Edited by rookzie

Speaking of forum meets and members, where the heck is our friend John ?

A while back, he did say that he'd be lying below the radar, and felt a need to chill out for a bit, what with his father's health (and even his own, w/r/t that matter).  Glad you mentioned it; I think I'll do some 'vestigatin' behind the scenes.  Once we get over 50, we need to be tended to and looked after.  I know that if I dropped deep-six, no one ever would know until two years later (if even then).  That's why I give out my phone number.

-==-

• Like 1

Bond Coffee is in the first floor of the ICON. The old Casablanca location.

John has been pretty busy at work too. I think he may take a little break from the meetings, but not sure. I understand as we'll need a break from time to time.

I was lying, Smeag;  we met thar for a micro-"meat" back in mid-spring, recall, when volsfanwill busted in at the last minute to show his transit plan.

BTW, for the majority of us not necessarily familiar, posting tips of RonCamp and the Smeag on the mini-meet May 16, to supplement what the Smeag has just said:

Free one hour parking in the Icon, which is the same building that Bond Coffee is in.  Additional hours are paid but IIRC they are cheap - maybe $2.00 per hour.  

A trick for parking. Park around the corner from the BBQ place. There is on street parking with no meters there and only a five minute walk, Max!

BTW-II, you around RonCamp?  Think I missed meeting you.

-==-

Edited by rookzie

It looks like things have lined up where I will be able to attend this meet! First time since....February?? In any case, I'm already giddy. 

ABout dang time......

I wouldn't quite yet hold my breath on UTg's showing up.  He  still might be gettin' snagged at the job between now and then,but we (he) should know by Thursday probably for sure, whether or not it's a done deal.  If he does show up, then I shouldn't be surprised if he's turned into a blondie by now ─ been so long, at least 6 months. (February?)
-==-

Edited by rookzie

Looking forward to photos for this out of towner (hint hint)(even though I was in Nashville last weekend). 

If you can know ahead enough a next time or two, press a buzz for an impromptu contact with one or two of use us. [gettin' mo' like Aunt Clara by the day, with my typin'!!]
-==-

Edited by rookzie