The Dave Luna Urban Planet Forum Meet-Up (online, too), Sat. April 6th, 10 AM to noon; Copper Branch patio at Downtown Library at 6th Ave. North and Church St.

smeagolsfree

I won't be able to make it this month. We had our baby on Tuesay.... Pretty sure I'm not allowed outside for 4 weeks.

That trumps goin' to a meeting. (you think?)  If your wife didn't get on you now, then your kid sure would be dredging it up, when she or he get's grown.
-==-

Many thanks for decent-sized meeting head-count and especially the treat bestowed on us all by Chris Holman taking us up into the Icon in the Gulch.
hat-tip-smiley-emoticon.thumb.gif.0a1e9c
I know that I never would have had any opportunity to have gone up into that structure (not counting the street-level mixed-use), had it not been for him.
-==-

Edited by rookzie
  • Like 2

Sorry I missed the meet. It's been quite a stressful week. I have also been trying to make a job change to no avail. Barbara has also been ill, so we have missed a lot of activities in the art and music world with friends of ours in those fields. In any case, I hope to be at the September or October forum meet.

Best, 

John P747

• Like 4

Sorry I missed the meet. It's been quite a stressful week. I have also been trying to make a job change to no avail. Barbara has also been ill, so we have missed a lot of activities in the art and music world with friends of ours in those fields. In any case, I hope to be at the September or October forum meet.

Best, 

John P747

John you have nothing to be sorry for. We're here when you're ready to come back.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Saturday September 5th is the next meet.....first week of CFB. (I prefer NFL so no worries for me if we meet regular time.) In any case, I was discussing with WW where we will meet. I hear Bond was too loud. Maybe we go back to Provence, Frothy Monkey,  Dunns Brothers, or possibly Bongo in the Omni?

Thoughts?

I will try to make it if I don't go to my mothers. Still trying to settle somethings after dads passing.

Saturday September 5th is the next meet.....first week of CFB. (I prefer NFL so no worries for me if we meet regular time.) In any case, I was discussing with WW where we will meet. I hear Bond was too loud. Maybe we go back to Provence, Frothy Monkey,  Dunns Brothers, or possibly Bongo in the Omni?

Thoughts?

I will try to make it if I don't go to my mothers. Still trying to settle somethings after dads passing.

I'd forgotten about Omni Bongo - that might be worth a try... parking should be cheap in the MCC. I'd rater not go back to Provence just yet.

We may move the meet to The Family Wash. Ron, WW, and myself spoke to the manager and the co-owner Robert today. They are open to having us, and Robert wants to join us. They have a ton of room. East Nashville is exploding and this place has a great urban vibe. Ron will give the details to Daniel.

We may wait until October because of that dreaded UT game against Bocce Ball, I mean Italian Lawn Bowling, I am sorry....I mean that mega powerhouse Bowling Green, or Green Lawn, whatever plant like form they are. You guys will love this Family Wash.