The Dave Luna Urban Planet Forum Meet-Up (online, too), Sat. April 6th, 10 AM to noon; Copper Kettle patio at Downtown Library at 6th Ave. North and Church St.

smeagolsfree

Great turnout today. I think there were 13 or 14 of us there including a couple of oldtimers, NashvilleCliff and Skyscrapergeek.

Good talking about old times and especially Dave Luna as some may remember him as "uncledave".

A recap of sorts with all that has happened in Nashville over the past ten years and what may happen in the next ten.

Sounds like a great time!  You guys should have had a 'guitar building napkin sketch' contest.  :)

I think I know some of the heads up in there. Could someone identify by handle the faces shown?  It would be great for the forum as archived, I would think, for the sake of retrospect, some 5 years from now. (That red-cap must be some new member)  -==-

I doubt anyone is going to have a big problem linking real faces with handles, but if anyone wants to remain anonymous, just message me or one of the other mods and we'll remove it.

I'm going to edit markhollin's photo with the handles. Mark, I can't remember the name of your guest, so you can edit that in, too.

• Like 1

I doubt anyone is going to have a big problem linking real faces with handles, but if anyone wants to remain anonymous, just message me or one of the other mods and we'll remove it.

I'm going to edit markhollin's photo with the handles. Mark, I can't remember the name of your guest, so you can edit that in, too.

Her name is Lynn Grassmyer. I think she is awaiting approval to start being part of the group online.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/24/2015, 1:16:18, Nathan_in_DC said:

Hey guys, anyone down for a 22 December mini-meet? I'm flying in the night before and would love to meet up for coffee and a short ride-around/photo session if anyone is down!

Nathan, I work through the 23rd, so the only way I could steal away would be as an advanced brunch break to meet somewhere in the heart of downtown.  Only then could I "trowel the seams" of my absence. -==-

I will make the call for this meeting right now. I saw this yesterday and freaked. Lets do Bond in the Gulch for this meet. The parade runs from 8th and Broadway across the river to base of Woodland St. Bridge. if memory is right. New route this year.

So: Bond Coffee

10 AM

Base of ICON in the Gulch 2 hours of free parking in the base of the ICON. Leave early and take the back roads.

Thanks John for the heads up and reminder for me.

• Like 1

• smeagolsfree changed the title to Nashville Forum Meet DEC..LOCATION CHANGE