Charlotte Photo of the Day

cltheel.sdl

Killer Cell Phone Pix, what type of phone do you have, mine don't come out nearly that clear. The last picture actually is not a sub shop it is a convenience store, however the rim/convenience store idea is still a little bit strange. It however becomes more logical when you consider there is a auto repair place connected to it on the left side of the picture.

Killer Cell Phone Pix, what type of phone do you have, mine don't come out nearly that clear. The last picture actually is not a sub shop it is a convenience store, however the rim/convenience store idea is still a little bit strange. It however becomes more logical when you consider there is a auto repair place connected to it on the left side of the picture.

thanks, i was using a samsung blackjack, nothing special...i didnt realize that was a convenience store, i just saw the "subs" sign and some tables inside. i guess it does sorta make sense with the auto shop being attached to it.

thanks, i was using a samsung blackjack, nothing special...i didnt realize that was a convenience store, i just saw the "subs" sign and some tables inside. i guess it does sorta make sense with the auto shop being attached to it.

That convenience store is not very convenient! I stoped in there on Saturday night (yes - dreaded Saturday night in Uptown!) I waded and weaved through the throngs of barhopppers and gridlocked cars to find out that they were closed... How much business would this place get on Saturday night if they stayed open until 2am? Sheesh!

How much business would this place get on Saturday night if they stayed open until 2am? Sheesh!

That could be said for so many downtown businesses. How about Dean and Deluca on Tryon still being closed nights and weekends? They would do a huge business.

My photo of the day...

post-9752-1185470477_thumb.jpg

Edited by Charlotte_native

That could be said for so many downtown businesses. How about Dean and Deluca on Tryon still being closed nights and weekends? They would do a huge business.

My photo of the day...

post-9752-1185470477_thumb.jpg

There's an artist that has very similar work on display at Green Rice Gallery in NoDa. It's basically that same multi-perspective landscape, but those works are of the intersection of N. Davidson and 36th St. I wonder if that's the same guy...

great pics guys, these are some perspectives of charlotte that we dont see every day...

escapists, where is that building off of i77 and what is it?? lol

It's right there on the westside of exit 33 in Mooresville. I don't know what it is, office I suppose. It is interesting to me because you can see clear through the whole building because there are no interior walls and the glass hue is so light. And with the big pines on all sides, it's a great contrast.

Thanks to this thead, I was able to prove to people here in Boston that Charlotte's downtown doesn't consist of one stand-alone Piggly Wiggly.

Lol, Piggly Wiggly's aren't even in Charlotte. Are they even in NC? If so, they are probably only located in the southeastern part of the state.