SREE Springhill Suites Hotel and Center City Green

uptownliving

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I noticed the other day that the 3rd floor opening, next to the elevator bank and stairs, has been boarded up. But only that floor. It got me thinking, will the hotel utilize Center City Green for parking, and is 3rd floor where it will be connected? Seems like they would use the 4th floor, where the covered pedestrian bridge is (and connection to the OverStreet network). 

And the more I looked at it, the more I wonder what will be the "front" of the building, the main entrance, and where loading docks will be located. It's such a unique plot of land and building, that I am having a hard time visualizing based on the renderings. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Just now, caterpillar2 said:

Thanks, I don't walk by the place too often, but the last two times I walked back, I didn't see any noticeable change.. Thanks for the info.

They are trying to be open by Feb 2017 for the all star game. It's obviously in their best interest to be, so I think this thing is flying.

• 4 weeks later...

I had mentioned something earlier about the 3th/4th floor being shuttered. I figured that is where the possible connect point from the hotel to the garage might be. See picture below, seems like they are starting to build a wall hugging the ramp. Unsure if this is part of a connect point or just the first walls we are seeing. 

Also included, another picture of the construction. 

IMG_1948.JPG

IMG_1949.JPG

Archived