38 Commerce Development

mgreven

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Found out today that 30 of the 35 apartments here are rented already! (it just opened last week).

Big Grand Opening event May 27th, with live music and art covering two floors of the office space. When I get more details, I'll try and post them.

• 2 weeks later...

These prices would at least be enticing to people moving into GR from out of town (like folks in the medical field, for instance). If you're new to the area and you want to live in the middle of the city, $775/month is likely to be way more reasonable than wherever you're coming from.

I drink tap water too, and the first thing I thought from reading that article was that I would LOVE to pay $775 a month for housing - and to live in GR on top of that! I need to move back.wub.gif

These prices would at least be enticing to people moving into GR from out of town (like folks in the medical field, for instance). If you're new to the area and you want to live in the middle of the city, $775/month is likely to be way more reasonable than wherever you're coming from.

I drink tap water too, and the first thing I thought from reading that article was that I would LOVE to pay $775 a month for housing - and to live in GR on top of that! I need to move back.wub.gif

And to be a cheerleader, I drove by 38 on Saturday, it looked fantastic and I bet the balconies have a great view. $775 seems on the cheap to me for its proximity to nightlife and events.

Joe

I paid $600 for my studio at American Seating right when it opened up (what.. 8 years ago?).. $775 isn't bad. I'd pay it to live down there..

• 1 month later...

I took some shots of 38 the other day. I love how it fits in with the rest of the block. Anyone know what is going on with the retail/restaurant portion? I heard AK Rikks is putting a temporary location in (with possibility of being permanent?).

4746605759_f142f854fd.jpg

4746606535_ec37ef2e4a.jpg

Joe

I took some shots of 38 the other day. I love how it fits in with the rest of the block. Anyone know what is going on with the retail/restaurant portion? I heard AK Rikks is putting a temporary location in (with possibility of being permanent?).

4746605759_f142f854fd.jpg

4746606535_ec37ef2e4a.jpg

Joe

Archived