Best Southern Malls

Huntsville_secede

# of options has nothing to do with "aesthetics or store quality". In terms of aesthetics, Stony Point Fashion Park in the RVA is tops, Short Pump looks great too but has way too many teenagers for my taste. Tyson’s Corner in Fairfax VA has most of these places beat by a long shot though.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool. I'm not into labels and have a bit of an eclectic style. I buy my "cool" clothes from local retailers, my basics at stores that can be found pretty much anywhere. I hardly ever go to Short Pump Town Center, unless I need something from Crate and Barrel. I hate the kids and the "mall" feel to the place. I like the smaller, more pleasant and pretty (and, I hate the word, but upscale) Stony Point Fashion Park. I can't imagine going to a mall when visitng another town so I really can't speak for malls outside of my area.

Archived