±

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

28th Street Flea Market Status

6 posts in this topic

Posted

Since the Studio 28 property has been sold, I'm wondering if the flea market normally held in the rear parking lot will still occur? Anyone hear anything?

Posted

Well the signage saying that it's open Sat and Sun is up again, So I assume it's still a go. Not much reason for it not to still take place, other than the quality of it has gone through the floor compared to years past.

Posted

Well the signage saying that it's open Sat and Sun is up again, So I assume it's still a go. Not much reason for it not to still take place, other than the quality of it has gone through the floor compared to years past.

Posted

Funny, I drove by there Friday night and noticed the sign was still up. I was almost enticed to go back Saturday but really couldn't remember buying anything there in the past.

Try Fulton St Farmers Market for fresh produce.

Posted

No arguments from me on that one. I like going for the fruits and veggies - especially when I have the need to make a fresh salsa.

I'm thinking this year - it will look a lot more like a garage sale than in years past (economy related...)

Posted

I hope so! The place has the same tired vendors, selling the same tired Flea Market staples like knockoff clothing, Dollar store garbage, VHS tapes, and crap they obviously bought form somewhere else just to cart it there to sell it at a markup.

Wasn't worth the drive or the .50 cents to get in.

Besides the church sales is where the good stuff is kept. :whistling: