±

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Shoppes at James River

4 posts in this topic

Posted

I know there somewhere post have already talk about Republic & Glenstone Development. I thought I would give update about it.

The Shoppes at James River

South of Republic and Glenstone

14.5-acres

Hilton Garden Inn: 140,000-square-foot, five-story... the location will be on east of side.

Springfield's second Houlihan's restaurant: 70,000-square-foot building... the location will be on west of side.

I'm trying to find information about other possible retails and rendering pictures too.

Also, they say will start construction in next four months both for hotel and Houlihan's.

Posted

I found an old sketch plan for Shoppes at James River, it was created last year ago. The Hilton Hotel should be on east side.

republicrdllc.jpg

Posted

You beat me to it. I'm gonna go ahead and make this its own topic since a large enough development. I noticed the article about this in the Springfield Business Journal. I don't think the Houlihan's will be 70,000 sqf. thats the size of the entire lot it sits on. That would be bigger than the Circuit City store.

I found this pdf file that has the layout of the site, but I don't know how to copy the photo and paste it on here from adobe.

Here it is: http://www.loopnet.com/Attachments/6/A/7/6...2021166957C.pdf

Posted

Springfield needed that place to eat and that kind of Hotel.

More places to eat will follow it.