Carolina Panthers

I absolutely loved how the Panthers just crushed the Redskins yesterday. Never really took the foot off the gas until midway through the 4th. They just beat them 6 ways to Sunday and one of their players was complaining afterwards that they don't get calls "because of their team name"... Really?? 

Cam had one of his best games of the seasons, 5 TDs to 5 different receivers. No turnovers and 123.3 QB Rating. Funchess has really stepped up the last few weeks. Love what he's doing now. And the D just manhandled that Redskins O-Line which was pretty good coming into the game. Great all around team domination. Now, hope they just #KeepPounding and rip the Cowboys on Thanksgiving Day.

• Like 1

^^^I enjoyed how the Washington players whined about all the penalties as if the refs were being unfair...Considering the amount of neutral zone infractions that were included in that list of penalties, I wonder if they've ever considered lack of discipline as an explanation.  Perhaps the name has nothing to do with it.

My favorite was how upset they were when they got the personal foul when their player went helmet to helmet with Olsen. How can anyone look at that hit and think it was clean? That hit could have caused a career ending and potentially life altering injury to Greg, and they thought the personal foul call was unwarranted? Give me a break.

Edited by cltbwimob
  • Like 2

Panthers being 1 point underdogs was merely a ploy by Vegas to get more people to bet on the game. It shifted to the Panthers favor several hours later after people started putting money on them. Though, I have no doubt Rivera will use that as additional motivation for this week. 

The Panthers are not going to let the cowboys run all over them.  The game could turn out like the Washington Redskins game.

The Cowboys score 24 points against Miami, but the Dolphins are a 4-6 Team,  last in the NFC North.  Not a like beating a 6-4 Team.  The Cowboys will be introduce to the Panther defense,  which they have not played against a team like this year.

I need to formally apologize to Gettleman for all the hate I gave him at the beginning of the season...  It still blows my mind, but I'm glad I got it wrong.

I wish it were in the cards for me to be able to make it to the NY and NO games, but I'll definitely be headed to Atlanta.

Side note, all we have to do at this point is beat the Falcons once and we are guaranteed to win the NFC South again.

All the 4 teams the Panthers have to play in the next 5 weeks lost today. I hope after the Panther play them, they will all wins for the Panthers.

These games are a win for the Panthers, if they stay focus and play one game at a time and do not under estimate these teams.

Edited by RiverwoodCLT

^^^Wow, what a great article.  This year's team is truly special.  It seems like every single player is playing at a high level individually, but as a team, the Panthers are truly a sight to behold.  We've got an MVP candidate, Probowl candidates galore, a Man of the Year candidate, and just an all around good group of guys who step up when needed and where needed.  I believe some of these guys may be able to make more money with other teams, but I also believe that most on the team would rather be part of the Panthers organization which is looking more magical with each passing week.  And I believe that is what makes it a truly special organization more so than just an assemblage of individual players.  

At the beginning of the season, I just hoped for a third straight NFC South title, and I didn't think Super Bowl was even in the cards.  While I am not saying we will go all the way, after watching these Panthers play this season, the idea no longer seems far-fetched.  I have always been a proud Panthers fan, but this year, I couldn't be more proud of them.  They are a credit to our city and our region.

• Like 2