The SoBro | 32 stories 345 ft | 3rd & Demonbreun

smeagolsfree

Maybe we'll see an announcement soon. Surely TG would want to announce something soon since word is out now on Hensler's project. I would think there will be a major financial incentive to finish first and become Nashville's newest high rise luxury apartment. The first one started and finished will likely get more media attention, free marketing, and will first on potential tenants' minds when looking for an apartment.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Another Magellan Development Group project, 1368 LaSalle Apartments in Minneapolis, is about to break ground. Looks somewhat similar to The SoBro. Address is 1368 Spruce Place in Loring Park, adjacent to downtown and the convention center.

http://www.kare11.com/news/article/995957/396/Construction-begins-on-luxury-high-rise-apartments-in-Loring-Park

buchtjd_1313781773_loringpark.jpg

• Like 1

I am sure TG is being very cautious about releasing information too soon. I am sure there is a lot of work being done in the background. I am 90 % certain this project is moving ahead and we will get some information when the timing is right. Magellan is a big player and seems to be sprouting some roots in some other areas other than Chicago.

Nashville is starting to catch the attention of many companies and individuals from all over.

You have no idea how close TG was to breaking ground on Signature before the financial collapse. I spoke to a supervisor with a large construction company and he was packing his bags to come here for that project. I think TG is very deliberate and mindful of the stakes of a project of this caliber. Keep the faith guys.

• Like 2

I am sure TG is being very cautious about releasing information too soon. I am sure there is a lot of work being done in the background. I am 90 % certain this project is moving ahead and we will get some information when the timing is right. Magellan is a big player and seems to be sprouting some roots in some other areas other than Chicago.

Nashville is starting to catch the attention of many companies and individuals from all over.

You have no idea how close TG was to breaking ground on Signature before the financial collapse. I spoke to a supervisor with a large construction company and he was packing his bags to come here for that project. I think TG is very deliberate and mindful of the stakes of a project of this caliber. Keep the faith guys.

Such a shame the market collapsed but I guess things happen for a reason. On the subject of Signature Tower, I wonder what the possibility is of it ever rising out of the ground. Perhaps shorter or in a different location of downtown. Heck after the news about WES it seems anything is possible now.

Such a shame the market collapsed but I guess things happen for a reason. On the subject of Signature Tower, I wonder what the possibility is of it ever rising out of the ground. Perhaps shorter or in a different location of downtown. Heck after the news about WES it seems anything is possible now.

I could be wrong, but I think 505CST is proposed to go on the lot that Sig was going to be on, so I think it may be Sig's "replacement", in a sense.

Really like the design for the Sobro

All the development in this area of downtown is really exciting!