Nick2 had the most liked content!

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

8,845 profile views

Nick2's Achievements

Burg

Burg (5/14)

1. Yeah that's what they said 5 years ago lol
  2. Even if it's not Charlotte this makes me very happy. Basically any investment in infrastructure pays off in the long term except a few specific instances (ahem...ATL streetcar) but any infrastructure can pay for itself by use during its lifetime. It creates jobs. It helps the population. It helps the govt with more taxes. It's a win any way you look at it
  3. God I wish they would cap at least a few blocks of 277.
  4. It might not be all that significant but I really love how the one corner is curved on this building.
  5. I've been on it. Street crossings could be better but a fantastic addition to Greensboro. The black sheep of North Carolina
  6. Yep. It's official that from gboro to at least Sanford will become true interstate signed. But they're hoping to extend it to Dunn eventually
  7. Thank you for your updates. These look fantastic On another note has anyone seen the options for the plaza at trade and Tryon? (Sorry if this is being discussed elsewhere already) https://charlotte.axios.com/347995/designs-uptown-polk-park-charlotte/
  8. Idk about their political leanings but these people would much rather have minimum wage coal mining jobs with no benefits with working 80 hrs a week
  9. According to Facebook comments, they're mad it's for electric vehicles and batteries. Smh
  10. Omg this pic is great! @SydneyCarton you must have been insanely hot. it was a scorcher today!
  11. How does one contact a moderator to get a white supremacist sympathizer banned?
  12. We have proof in this that apparently listening to the crazy uncle or YouTube/Facebook 'experts' is actively harming people's mental health. Spouting random conspiracy theories as facts. We have a serious education problem going on.

Important Information

By using this site you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.