Description: Accident Fund announced in 2007 that they planned to move their headquarters to the former Ottawa Power Station. The plans include renovating the original station into 185,000 sq ft of office and 35,000 sq ft of basement parking. There will also be a 105,000 sq ft addition to the building and an adjacent 1,000 space parking garage.
History: The Ottawa Power Station was completed in 1939, it was designed by the Bowd & Munson company. The station was decommissioned in 1992, and added to the National Register of Historic Places on November 26, 2008.