Magazine Article

gs3

Kinda bazaar...today in the mail received the same magazine clipping from two different people, one from my Mom and the second from an old college friend who lives in Louisville. It was a clipping from Southern Living magazine and was an article on Greenville. A wonderful photo of downtown and the title "Greenville's Great Downtown"

The last sentence of the article "Greenville makes a statement: This is city life as it should be".

Nice article! :thumbsup: Now if we could get this same article in Met Home, Metropolis or Dwell! :thumbsup:

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I finally got around to picking up the July issue of Southern Living. Maybe its me, but I've been through it 3 times and found nothing on Greenville.

Anyone have a page number? :blink:

Just in case I have the wrong one, on the top of the cover it says "10 Great Hotels for Under $100".

I finally got around to picking up the July issue of Southern Living.  Maybe its me, but I've been through it 3 times and found nothing on Greenville.

Anyone have a page number? :blink:

Just in case I have the wrong one, on the top of the cover it says "10 Great Hotels for Under $100".

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's just past Page 42 (events in your region); however, the page number is "SC2"; therefore, I have to conclude that this "article" is actually part of a paid advertisement insert that's between Pages 42 and 46.

It's just past Page 42 (events in your region); however, the page number is "SC2"; therefore, I have to conclude that this "article" is actually part of a paid advertisement insert that's between Pages 42 and 46.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't have SC2, instead I have AR2 and an article on a bakery in Harrison, AR. The advertising must change throughout the month.

I can't believe I missed it! :angry:

I don't have SC2, instead I have AR2 and an article on a bakery in Harrison, AR.  The advertising must change throughout the month.

I can't believe I missed it! :angry:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Actually, if I am not mistaken, the advertisment inserts are regional/geographical. Perhaps you picked your copy up either in Arkansas or from a retailer based out of Arkansas (Wal-Mart, maybe)? I picked my copy up at Publix though, so there goes that theory. I got SC2 instead of FL2 ;)

Actually, if I am not mistaken, the advertisment inserts are regional/geographical.  Perhaps you picked your copy up either in Arkansas or from a retailer based out of Arkansas (Wal-Mart, maybe)?  I picked my copy up at Publix though, so there goes that theory.  I got SC2 instead of FL2 ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I got it at Lowe's...Hmmmmm :blink: Maybe I'll hit Bi-Lo Saturday.

Thanks RT

Archived