Louisiana Is Home Yet Again to the Nation's Worst Highway

NCB

The worst highay in the United States is located in Louisiana...again.

IMG_02471.jpg

These stats are based on overall road upkeep and maintenance, pot holes, dips, cracks, etc., and other things like road markings and signage.

The states with the worst roads are:

1. Pennsylvania

2. Missouri

3. Louisiana

4. Michigan

5. California

The worst highway in the United States is:

1. I-10 in Louisiana

2. I-44 in Missouri

3. I-95 in New York

Full Article

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arkansas used to be very bad if not worst itself a few years ago. But they finally did a majot overhual of the interstate system. Focusing on I-40 and I-30, which I can attest were pretty bad. In some places they rip the road up down to it's gravel foundations and redid them.

Arkansas used to be very bad if not worst itself a few years ago. But they finally did a majot overhual of the interstate system. Focusing on I-40 and I-30, which I can attest were pretty bad. In some places they rip the road up down to it's gravel foundations and redid them.

That overhaul seems to have worked very well according to that article. :thumbsup:

The most improved highway is:

1. I-40 Arkansas

2. I-80 Pennsylvania

3. I-30 Arkansas

Archived