East Joyce Developments in Fayetteville

Mith242

Thought I'd just go ahead and give this area of development it's own topic. Sounds like there could be some other future projects coming along in this area. First I'll just start off with a 4 story office building being put in near the Joyce/Old Missouri Rd intersection. I forgot who mentioned this project to me. Step forward and take credit whoever it was. :D This is being done by Dixie, the same ones doing the Nelson's Crossing Development.

img2616ss8qv.jpg

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm loving your pics. I will be looking at office space on Joyce this Friday.

It's wasn't so dark and cloudy today I wouldn't have taken some pics of all the Bradford Pears blooming along Joyce. There's quite a few over there. If you see anyone taking pics over there next weekend it will probably be me. :lol:

Thought I'd just go ahead and give this area of development it's own topic. Sounds like there could be some other future projects coming along in this area. First I'll just start off with a 4 story office building being put in near the Joyce/Old Missouri Rd intersection. I forgot who mentioned this project to me. Step forward and take credit whoever it was. :D This is being done by Dixie, the same ones doing the Nelson's Crossing Development.

img2616ss8qv.jpg

I guess you are referring to me, I think that I mentioned something about it the other day when we are discussing Nelson's crossing. There is also a good picture of the Dixie Development office building on the back of CitiScapes, I think that it might be the same as on the sign. Very nice pictures once again Mith.

I guess you are referring to me, I think that I mentioned something about it the other day when we are discussing Nelson's crossing. There is also a good picture of the Dixie Development office building on the back of CitiScapes, I think that it might be the same as on the sign. Very nice pictures once again Mith.

I thought it was you but wasn't sure and didn't have time to go back and look. Thanks for mentioning it. I wish Dixie had a better website that told more about some of their upcoming developments and such.

There really aren't a lot of fountains or statues around the city. I'd really like to see more. But I guess I have to give some credit to Lindsey. Can't say I care for most of their work, like their apartments, but they did do some nice things at the offices. Although I think their fountain isn't in as great shape as it has been. But they might be doing something different with their new offices going up across the street. I wonder if they're also going to keep their old office too or do something different with it.

• 5 weeks later...

I don't remember what topic the Bellafonte development info popped up in. But just thought I'd post a rendering for some Barber Group developments. I believe the upper right is a possible look the Bellafonte development could have. I don't know if it's been made officialy or anything. But I am pretty sure that rendering represents that development. I don't know of any other Barber group development that it could relate to offhand. But anyway just thought I'd post it so people could get a look, it was taken from an ad in Celebrate magazine.

img4531ss5fo.jpg

I don't remember what topic the Bellafonte development info popped up in. But just thought I'd post a rendering for some Barber Group developments. I believe the upper right is a possible look the Bellafonte development could have. I don't know if it's been made officialy or anything. But I am pretty sure that rendering represents that development. I don't know of any other Barber group development that it could relate to offhand. But anyway just thought I'd post it so people could get a look, it was taken from an ad in Celebrate magazine.

img4531ss5fo.jpg

It is the only Bellafont Phase II picture I have seen so far. I also saw this rendering while watching the Planning Commission meeting last week. I do believe it passed through the PC so far, but I have not heard when it will be coming through Council. It is still probably going to be the largest most expensive development to come to Fayetteville. I believe in the 250-300 million range.

It is the only Bellafont Phase II picture I have seen so far. I also saw this rendering while watching the Planning Commission meeting last week. I do believe it passed through the PC so far, but I have not heard when it will be coming through Council. It is still probably going to be the largest most expensive development to come to Fayetteville. I believe in the 250-300 million range.

I didn't realize the development was going to be quite that expensive. I think they said the Divinity project would be $70 Mil.

So is this development along with the Lindsay Building near the NWA Mall?

Yes, Bellafont is located just East of the Lindsey building, and west of the Post Office. If it gets done it will be a very nice cluster of mid-rise buildings that will be easily visible from the Interstate.

So is this development along with the Lindsay Building near the NWA Mall?

Oops, I missed your question Matt. Yeah it's pretty close, you can easily see the Lindsey Building from the Mall. If it wasn't for traffic it would be a quick drive, or even walk, to it.

So this is just across Joyce from say Best Buy?

Yeah the Mall and Best Buy and most of the shopping areas are on the west side of College. All these developments in this topic we've been talking about including the Lindsey Building are on the east side of College.

This actually takes place on Joyce but on west Joyce and not the east part. But it seemed good enough to put here to me. Steele Crossing Partners LC apparently have bought the Bristol Gardens Apartments that are right behind the NWA Mall. Steele Crossing Investments LLC also bought close to 23 acres in the CMN Business Park just north of Target around Steele and Van Asche. I haven't heard any details on what they might be building. I have noticed that it looks like another office building is going up northwest of Target close to the Johnson border.

Archived