Charlotte

Neo

Yesterday was a beautiful day outside so I decided to venture out and get some pictures with my fairly new camera. I took a couple hundred pictures but honestly, they all turned out just fine so I'm posting most of them. I'm going to post them in the order that they were taken instead of in categories/groups. Let the games begin!

DSC00594.JPG

DSC00595.JPG

DSC00596.JPG

DSC00597.JPG

DSC00598.JPG

DSC00599.JPG

DSC00600.JPG

DSC00601.JPG

DSC00602.JPG

DSC00603.JPG

DSC00604.JPG

DSC00605.JPG

DSC00606.JPG

DSC00607.JPG

DSC00608.JPG

DSC00609.JPG

DSC00610.JPG

DSC00611.JPG

Part II

Part III

Part IV

Part V

Part VI

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

great stuff Neo. yesterday was a great day, weather wise and for uptown. lots of people out, and the great thing about the demographics of the people was this- there was no "one" demographic- young, teenagers, middle aged, old, black, white, asian, latino whatever. it was great. this city is really coming together.

Thanks Southend! Yesterday was a great day indeed! More people were out than I would have guessed, even on streets that you would normally not find people walking around on. It actually felt like a city, a feeling that didn't exist 5 years ago.

Archived