Michigan... America's High Five!

tony speller

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It works, but the Upper Peninsula is like a scary flap of skin, that when high-fived, it would touch the other person and they would say "eew".

:rofl: its funny cause its true, the lp is the "cool" high five, while the up is that nasty flap of skin...lol too bad detroit isnt in the up cause then it would be true ;)

j/k

I agree, but what has the state done for the upper peninsula, to help develope it economically now that it's natural resources have all but dried up? The Marquette area has continually lost people for decades.

Michigan rocks tony, pvt me and tell me where I can get one!

no problem... doing it now :)

if anyone else wants to know where to get one... feel free to send me a PM!

These UP comments are hillarious... though, i prefer to think that it looks as though the UP is Michigan's Chicken Leg... since a lot of people camp up there and enjoy picnics of cold fried checken? Or... Michigan's Lawn Dart.

Or... um... nevermind.

I had a classmate back in high school say that she always saw the shape of the UP as a flying dog. Ooookkkkk....

But then again, it looks like a fantail goldfish, to me. :)

The shape of the UP kind of looks like a running rabbit.

11vsg0h.jpg

11vsgh2.jpg

Archived