Gallery on Fulton

civitas

http://www.rapidgrowthmedia.com/developmen...gallonfult.aspx

"Gallery on Fulton will feature an underground parking garage, street-level retail space, and approximately 70 condos on its upper levels. The development also will include a roof-top garden for residents."

20060127-PRS-Daytime_images_Page_1_300.jpg

I thought with being in the "Center" of the city (Fulton & Division) it would have been a little taller. Though I am happy they are going to have underground parking and ground level retail. It seems like it will be short for the area. At one time, they had talked about a Jazz club or something going in there. I wonder if that will still be in the works or not.

http://www.rapidgrowthmedia.com/developmen...gallonfult.aspx

"Gallery on Fulton will feature an underground parking garage, street-level retail space, and approximately 70 condos on its upper levels. The development also will include a roof-top garden for residents."

20060127-PRS-Daytime_images_Page_1_300.jpg

Now that you mention it, I noticed that Gallery on Fulton is #8 on the Parade of Downtown Living. Strangely, though, the map in Grand Rapids Magazine has the location at Weston and Ionia. Hello! 'on Fulton' is in the name! :wacko:

Now that you mention it, I noticed that Gallery on Fulton is #8 on the Parade of Downtown Living. Strangely, though, the map in Grand Rapids Magazine has the location at Weston and Ionia. Hello! 'on Fulton' is in the name! :wacko:

I saw that on the list and wondered what it was. So much for UP getting the 'inside scoop' from acarlton :P

My guess would be that they are showing the Second Story Sales office next to the Sierra Room.

I believe they are marketing the project.

lol veloise

the red side actually reminds me a LOT of the old look of the riverfront tower

as for rooftop garden, i've never been in one, and would imagine it would be a nice place to relax with a decent view. Unfortunately the view southwest from there is like van andel amongst a giant parking lot. ><

Unless you like looking at a weedy parking lot, you'd probably want to go to the model which is most likely located in the same location as Hillmount and The Fitzgerald on Ionia.

Joe

It looks to me like the rooftop garden is on top of the lower portion of the building, is that correct? From that height you probably won't be getting much of a view, but it would be like a private park and would certainly be a nice feature of living there. Any estimates on when construction might start and when completion might be?

-nb