Renting in Downtown?

furmanapb

Looking for any help regarding the renting availability in or around the downtown area. Moving back to the area after a little time away and just wanting some help to get started. Any places or advice would be greatly appreciated. I have spoken to a couple of people going through or having just gone through the same issues in trying find avenues of renting in the area so this may also help others as well. Thanks

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking for any help regarding the renting availability in or around the downtown area. Moving back to the area after a little time away and just wanting some help to get started. Any places or advice would be greatly appreciated. I have spoken to a couple of people going through or having just gone through the same issues in trying find avenues of renting in the area so this may also help others as well. Thanks

There are apartments downtown. Wachovia Place, I believe is apartments, and depending on when you're coming, McBee Station will have lots of apartments-- but it is not complete, much less actually going vertical yet.

I'm sure someone else is more knowledgible on this than I

I live at McDaniel Heights, on Cleveland St, and there are several units that are both for rent and for sale. It's a very quiet neighborhood, and relatively close to downtown (ie: I can walk to work at Bowater) and it is about two blocks away from Cleveland Park, so I highly recommend this place.

Archived