Charlotte's Lake Norman Area

monsoon

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

monsoon, the second part is even better, I must admit!!! Cornelius seems like an impressive place to live and it appears that there is a lot going on in terms of renewal and revitalization. I love the new sidewalks and the preserved buildings. I also loved the live-work units in the following picture:

111_1133.jpg

From what I've heard, that part of Charlotte is home to many of the rich bankers and NASCAR people. I like those sidewalks! There's some nice development there and I find it amazing that a ride into the city on transit is only a quarter! WOW! I like places like the barbershop! I've been in that area a few times and it is nice! I've only had my feet in the lake once. The lake had huge rocks and I was trying to walk on them with barefeet! :o Very sharp and painful rocks! :blink: I remember a nice country store somewhere on the way there. I don't remember the name of it, but it was very close to the lake and was very cool! On my first trip I had to stop and ask for directions to a public access area on the lake and they were very helpful. Thanks for sharing these!

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Archived